1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Doll Round

Jan 29, 2012

1. The DT body may be available in a dollshe pink closer to "strawberry" than freshskin?

I love Fang in caramel.
      But I would see her as a strong tall warrior, so her actual body wouldn't fit... I guess she won't be available separately in caramel or was she during the recent preorder?

2. Do you think that strawberry fresh skin from dollshe or the raspberry fresh from college would match better?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

3. Heh... :sweat. I saw her up for preorder and didn't care what color she would be in, and just threw her in the cart and celebrated! lol

4. I'm waiting until she's up in carmel to preorder mine.

5. I have one on a Granado Nuevo body in NS. She was a Dollshe Fresh but I airbrushed her. It didn't match at all. It was about 3 shades lighter.

[​IMG]
      [MENTION=54172]Chriandra[/MENTION] - the caramel one looks super pretty!

6. [MENTION=65380]BlitheFool[/MENTION] - Oh gosh! Love her! That wig looks perfect too! I suspect you cut it? Such a nice job!

7. Thanks, [MENTION=9171]aernath[/MENTION]! You know, I didn't have to? It's a Crobidoll wig (size 8) and it came that way!

8. Seriously?! Wow. O_O I'm impressed! I haven't looked at Crobi in forever. Guess I'll have to now! lol Thanks for the heads up!

9. Your merry's are so pretty! Didnt regret joining the 2nd pre order! So excited to get mine! :D

10. Hey guys, hoping it's okay to also discuss Fang, Ophelia and Olathe here? I couldn't find a separate thread for them...

11. There's a thread for Fang as well. I think that someone should PM a mod to either combine them or just start a MDR thread for all of them.

12. Tan Fang:D...I think the colour really suits her. I've been looking at Merry Round Doll for a while now and never managed to nab Fang. I'm wondering just how limited she is in the caramel colour....I think she's gorgeous.

13. I am very excited to see her in tan skin! I think caramel is the lovely color. ^^ I hope to order her if I can sell one of my SDs.
      [MENTION=63054]mdonline03[/MENTION], per the MDR website there will only be 15 caramel Fangs. x3

14. I preordered my Fang in carmel this morning as soon as they were avaliable. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the very first one lol. I wonder how long it took them to sell out. I bought her, went to do some stuff and run some errands and by the time I was back she was sold out.

15. I did the same thing! I had a feeling she was going to go super quickly so I was up very late in my time zone to make sure I could get her. I had a very wild ride with getting store envy to take my card, sigh.

16. I wish this topic was more active. I know she's an artist doll and everything but I'd love to see more pictures!

17. Just thought I'd share a picture of my mdr fang boy, taegom. He doesn't have his proper eyes or wig yet heh o u o;; He's the non-identical twin for my ophelia.

[​IMG]

edit: here are the brothers together. taebin, the ophelia, will get painted when i return from my vacation

[​IMG]

18. I finally have my Fang together, this is the only pic I have so far:

[​IMG]

19. Ohh all these handsome boys. I want an Ophelia in the future as well.

20. @Junnosukebe &
      idrisfynn

What eyes and size do your Fangs have?

I was able to get a Fang in the pre-order too. Laying in front of my Laptop 15 min before sale start XD

And I have no idea what kind of girl she will be...

But looking in this thread show me, that she will look fabulous no matter what I'll do with her <3