1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Doll Round

Jan 29, 2012

1. Thank you.
      What body are you dying her to match?

2. A very old Luts Delf body - it yellowed and my Meri head greened. I de-yellowed both in a Polident bath, they're still different colours body is a much less yellow pale fleshtone, and the head is less green but the is faded to a slightly greyish colour and is much lighter than the body.

Teddy

3. oh, I see, is dying better than airbrushing to match?

4. Airbrushing is subject to the same fragility as blushing - it's surface-only so easy to chip, rub or otherwise wear off. Dye is SIGHTLY more resillient although it doesn't penetrate very far. Also, it's cheaper and easier than buying an airbrush and learning how to use one.

Teddy

5. 100% that makes sense. I look forward to pics when your girl is complete. :)

6. Just don't hold your breath on it - I'm on attempt fouor and while the colour is close-enough this time, the result is too uneven. I don't need it perfect, but I would like it even enough that the facup and blushing will hide any unevenness.

Teddy

7. Hello there
      So pleased to find this thread.
      I have an Ophelia on what I think is a Komorebi body. I brought her 2nd hand and she was from the first preorder.
      I'm struggling to find shoes for her - as standard SD ones look like they will be too big. Her feet measure just over 6cm by 2.5cm. Does anyone have any suggestions/reccomendations?
      Thank you!

8. Depends what styles you want - if it's sandals and flat mary-janes, Boneka Tradition sell leather shoes by foot length and width, in a large variety of sizes and colours. They sell through Ebay too.

Teddy

9. I love my mdr girls. They make great teens in my storyline and their posing is unmatched. Yara had some camera time yesterday:

[​IMG]