1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miadoll discussion

Sep 22, 2011

1. @tangy_melon Shaiel is quite fast, she showed me face up photos within 7-10 days. She is also very easy to communicate with. The only issue for me is that she is in Poland so shipping there from Canada costs quite a bit.

2. Hello again! Has anybody tried Tiny Delf 20? it may be a good option too, but the body is quite slim.

3. I think the Tiny Delf 20 body would be way to small.

4. I've seen some people put Soo on 1/8 bodies. It's a bit awkward but can still work. So maybe I think Tiny Delf 20 will be ok-ish too?:celebrate

5. I have a Tiny Delf 20 and I will try to evaluate the possibility tomorrow.

6. Thanks, I appreciate it very much!

Also in my consideration now are:
      Imda 2.2
      Dollmore i Doll 21.5cm body (although I think it's not possible to order the body only?)
      LTF Baby of course but that is difficult to get... LittleFee bodies are 25cm, not that short but I may settle for it if the Akagi bodies don't work out!
      Mudoll Little Dotory
      Mudoll Dotory Bebe
      Latidoll Yellow SP
      Dollzone Mini ? (they're supposed to be 16cm as well but I saw a comparison with Lati Yellow and their shoulders are higher... The body compared to Lati Yellow is longer.)

7. I will try to get out the dolls that I have from your list and take a picture. The first Soo I bought in the market place came on a Little Monica body. It may be Friday before I can take a picture.

8. Littlefee bodies work quite well, my Soo was on one before I found the Littlefee Baby. They're awesome posers.

I have an iMda 2.2. This body wouldn't work for me with Soo, it's very skinny with really long spindly arms. iMda 2.2 is also the worst posing BJD I have ever handled. When my sleeping Soo is back I can show you (my open eyed Soo head is too difficult to take off).

If you contact Dollmore they will let you order just an idoll body.

I'm glad you are exploring all these options, I'd like to know too.

9. Thank you for advise! imda 2.2 is off the list then. Haha!

Re: idoll body, I tried messaging dollmore and they told me the same.
      That's lucky because there aren't a lot of bodies in this size I think!

EDIT: Hello. I found another candidate... :))

Daraki Cutie!

#209 dolliberate, Aug 7, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    10. I believe some Soo heads have started shipping this week. :)
      Has anyone's order shipped yet?

11. not yet. it still says preparing for shipping only..

12. Oh same for me. But I ordered within the first minute of opening. I wonder if she will ship based on order number!

13. might be:evilplot: I too order within few mins..been checking every day n every hour to see if it chage to shipping:XD:

14. Still nothing! Maybe today. It's Friday! :) Let me know if yours ship, too!

15. She did say she hasn't received all the heads so it may depend on what skin color you ordered.

16. someone already receives a smile soo on ig... :aeyepop: envy this person for receiving the head first:kitty1

17. Really! Lucky! How fast did they order because I ordered within the first minute? lol!

18. me too:kitty1

19. Omg!! Today is a good day for me as my baby soo status has change to shipped!!! Ahhhhh!!! Omg cant wait to actually hold him/her in my hands.. now i need to find a body for them i was thinking a 1/8 body to make baby size.. do you guys know wat body will suite them?

20. Shocks. No luck for me! Can't wait to see your new baby! :)

If you don't mind me asking, what skin color did you order?