1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miadoll discussion

Sep 22, 2011

1. Well, it seems there are 17 left now... Because it will let me put 17 in the shopping cart, but not 18!

2. Uh oh, I just ordered one. :)

3. T_T ( but thanks for this message :aheartbea)
      i m not really surprised some people wait her a long time

4. I thought it would be better to let people know, just in case somebody is on the fence! :) I would looooooooove a baby lamb, but I don't think I can get the money together before the rest are sold out.

5. Oh No! I had no idea she was limited! I was putting off buying one because I had other priorities! I'd better check to see if I can still get one!

6. I just finish her faceup and I would like to share with you picture of my little Mei mei....
      [​IMG]
      Other pictures in my flick'r

7. I didn't know she was limited either and I have been admiring Antique Closets Baby Lamb photos for so long,
      hoping someday to buy one. She is so sweet.

8. The fact that she is limited is exactly what made me order one immediately! :) Clever on the part of the company.

9. When other 'limited' dolls on Dollmore sell out, they will usually bring out another version, so fingers crossed they do with this adorable little one.

Human_Doll - she's very sweet :aheartbea

10. Human Doll, little Mei Mei is just so sweet. Her beauty mark is a nice touch. How well does she pose?

11. Well I decided I didn't want to miss out so I ordered Baby Lamb last night even though I can't really afford her at the moment. I'll have to get organised and sell some things to pay for her!

12. Mei mei pose perfectly ^^

13. Does anyone know what sort of delay there is when you ask the company to paint the doll? How long should I expect to wait for her after I ordered her?

14. I brought mine (without face up) last month, there was a delayed in payment transaction (shipping cost issue)... but once settled, it take only 3 days to be shipped to my door step! <-- I was surprised how fast they arrived!

I think dollmore is pretty efficient!

15. I think that they give the number randomly, I just received mine and she is 13/100.
      It seems there are 12 left now, you could have one too :3

I order mine without faceup at 31th october (paid the 2nd) received it at 15. november ^^

16. My Baby Lamb arrived Thursday. She is adorable! I will try to get pictures, but it may be after Christmas!

17. Congrats, Nancy! How does she pose? I just keep going back to look at these little sweeties.....

18. Hope to see more pictures og Baby Aga in dolldatabase >_<

19. Mine arrived about a week ago or so. She has a factory faceup and is super cute! I am having great difficulty getting her to stand, though; her knees collapse unless she's positioned just right. Anyone have any tips on that? There are more views of her on my Flickr account, including with her little hat and vest on. I made her dress. :)

[​IMG]
      Dollmore Aga without Vest by elizabeth's*whimsies, on Flickr