1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miadoll discussion

Sep 22, 2011

1. She's really cute. When can I buy her

2. Sleeping Soo head is available NOW on MIADOLL

It's a two day sale (9/29 -9/30) and and will end soon!

#102 nancy_schroeder_ca, Sep 29, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    3. Thanks I ordered one! Wow can't believe I finally managed to get a Miadoll head directly.

4. I think i would get two sleeping soo and make one wink maybe...does anyone think its a good idea?

5. Sure! If you decide you don't want to do it when the head srrives, it will be easy to sell. Or you could have twins!

6. I've been smitten with Soo for a while now, I recently got a chance to get one of my own! She's nameless as of yet and I'm still looking for a body I like better for her (please recommend me some!), but here's my little angel :)
      [​IMG]

7. I love your matching roller skates! Soo is so cute. I think Mia said she created her heads to match Volks YoSDs. I have Ginger on a Volks YoSD body and Soo on a LittleFee body. My Ginger's head moves better than Soo's and the resin match is better, but I like the overall posability of LittleFees much more.

8. I love your skate shoes, so cute!

9. I just got my sleeping soo today, exactly soo:3nodding:

10. Wonderful! I ordered one too!

11. :)

12. Babies are very gentle. That is a pity...Now you can easily buy only Vanilla.

13. I ordered a sleeping Soo when Mia had an international order period. I am hoping she will do more order periods for us in the future. I have a thing for Mia's dolls! On her old website I found a list of dolls she had sculpted for other companies. I already had most of them!

14. Just out of curiosity, what other dolls have she done? I really love her sculpts too.

15. Sona (msd), Mio (sd), Heizle(msd), Aga(yo) and I believe Shabee and Coco, Narsha's friends.Dollmore is pretty good about listing her as the head sculptor but not in every release of a head!

16. Wow I had no idea! Mio is perhaps my favorite SD sculpt, but I don't collect SDs so I've only been admiring it from afar. I'll have to check out the others as well. Thanks so much for this information.

17. I do really want to know that do the babylamb will be released one day or not ? it is a long time that i am looking for her.

18. Baby Lamb was a limited release of 100 through Dollmore. I doubt that she will be released again.

You could ask Dollmore. Since the recast issues started, some companies have decided to re-release limited dolls.

#118 nancy_schroeder_ca, Jan 22, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    19. Man im so bummed i missed out on baby lamb.

20. You missed by a long time. My Baby Lamb arrived in December of 2011.