1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miadoll discussion

Sep 22, 2011

1. @dolliberate I think if you already have a soo, in normal yellow or pink, and want to use smile soo as a second head this pre-order is good to get them! This will be the only where those colors will be used for soo 2nd and soo smile. After they will will use only the neutral new color

2. I do not have Soo yet so I am hoping to order both heads. Although Soo 2nd is slightly different from the first one. T_T

3. @dolliberate I think the eyes look bigger and cute it makes me consider buying one even though I have an original soo!

4. Awww. You should! I really want the old soo but the new one is also super cute (with a larger nose!). I want to buy both and have a twin! ><
      Actually, I love the models Mia has been posting. If I can, I want those exactly!

I can't wait!

5. @dolliberate I think those are her personal dolls :sweat

Omg I wasn't sure if the nose was bigger! So cuteeee

6. I know but they are sooo cute. T_T
      But it is a long wait after order. 2-6 months waiting. I have to be patient.

7. I think my wait for sleep soo was 3-4 in the end

8. My Soo head was a bit over three months. Not to bad a wait!

9. I just ordered smiling soo in new normal! Couldn’t help but fall for that sweet face ugh she’s adorable.
      No idea what body I should get though. Both of my other dolls are irregularly sized and I just want an easy, standard yosd body that I can buy any clothes for.

10. I ordered one of each head. I also already have a bodies ordered for them. Now the waiting game! <3

11. Ooo! On Mia's website she shows a new normal head on a luts body if that helps!

12. Eee! I ordered also! I went with normal pink so my soo's will match! I'm happy they did so for this order but I do like the new normal •w•<3

13. I didn't realize this order was limited in quantity as well as time so it's already all sold out. I thought we had until August 2. Oh well!

14. @D795 Wow! That's crazy!:(

I can't imagine the order number! Soo is even more popular outside the us I think

15. I think Miadoll is really popular in Asia. Mia put up a notice about closing the order period early, the numbers must have really exceeded her expectations.

I was a bit slow because I couldn't decide on the skin color last night and I thought I had a few days. Well I learned my lesson! Surely she will open orders again and I'll jump on it next time.

Luckily I already have a Soo first edition, but one can't have too many Soos!

16. True that!! Sometimes I wonder how they deal with the pressure uwu!! The mighty love for soo is too great! There were so many colors this time so I can understand that. I think the trend has been orders open in the summer time and at the end of the year? Anyone know?

17. @D795 Oo! Is your Soo on the littlefee baby body?

18. Yes that's me! And I just realized that I already know you on Instagram. That's so funny, it's hard to tell with the different names here. I really look forward to seeing posts on the new Soos in a few months. Did you get the smiling Soo or Soo second this time?

19. I'm glad I decided on colors before the order period started! I got Soo 2nd in new normal and smiling Soo in pink!