1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Midnightferret's Feedback Thread

Aug 16, 2006

1. Hello! I just sold my first few items so I am starting this thread so that people can leave me feedback if they are so inclined.

My list of good buyers: elisa_maza, neolucky, mhdolls, x a [Beautiful] lie x :D

My list of good sellers: Lizzard :D

2. Praises! :) I bought a head from her, she was quick to ship and very sweet. When I was worried that the package was taking quite long, she actually called the post office to ask about it. Thanks! :) :aheartbea

3. Glad you made a thread!

I paid for a DD1, and two heads, recieved them quickley, well packaged and with a gift of lovely eyes :3 definatly a great first time bying experience here!

4. She is very sweet and paid very quickly! Pleasant transaction all around!

5. Bought a doll head from Midnightferret and everythign went perfectly. She's wonderful to deal with.
      M

6. I won an auction for a head from midnightferret and the transaction went absolutely wonderfully. She shipped it quickly and the head was extremely well packaged. I would definitely purchase from midnightferret again!

7. Bought a MSD volks :D

Good price, super quick shipping, and nothing unexpected. Only problems with the doll are ones I was made aware of before buying.

Great seller, yes yes :D

8. Purchased a Cherry doll and wow is he adorable! Perfect transaction! Great communicator and most wonderful doll.
      Thank you...Highly recommend. Lots of A+sss!

9. I bought a little dress from Midnightferret! She was incredibly accommodating and incredibly nice to work with! Communication was fantastic, and I'm so pleased with the dress. Thanks very much!

10. I bought a Dollfie Dream/Angel Elf Soo hybrid doll from Midnightferret at the end of August. She was very accommodating with a payment plan for the doll, and shipped her out quickly after payments were finished. Communication was EXCELLENT! The package was held up in Customs and disappeared from the radar for quite a while, and Midnightferret was on top of things and got involved in trying to find it. Thankfully, the doll showed up today with all of her clothes and was just as described!

I would definitely recommend Midnightferret as a seller, for she is kind and courteous and just a sweet gal! :)

11. I bought a luts black Riche set from Midnightferret and the transaction was brilliant. Thank you for the great communication and fast shipping . ^__^

12. I bought two pairs of MSD CosWorx ears, a MSD nightfall shirt, and MSD blue converse sneakers. Fast shipping and great communication! A++ seller!!!

13. I purchased some luts hands and they came quick! i am so happy, and highly recommend buying from her!

14. I bought a wig and after being shipped the very next day, it arrived promptly and in great condition. :) Great communication, great seller!

15. I bought some SD clothing from Midnightferret, she shipped quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Would do business with again.

16. The things I bought from this lovely girl arrived faster than scheduled and I am very happy with the fast shipping.Great communication,understanding and kind.Wonderful transaction.

17. I purchased some Delf Neck Donuts from Midnightferret and the transaction was completely wonderful. Communication was super and shipping speed was light lightening. I'm 100% happy.

Thanks again Midnightferret

~Meee

18. Bought a pair of Iple House pants, and they were shipped very quickly!! And in excellent shape! Great communication! Would not hesitate to buy from again. :) Thanks!

19. Just got my white Riche set from her x3 When I told her my addressed changed she changed the postage for me so it came right to me instead of my old address. Very polite and nice to talk to.

20. I bought a few accessories for An and her prices were fantastic. Shipping was also very fair, and the items came in good condition. A very good seller!

Communication: ****
      Quality: *****
      Prices: *****
      Efficiency: *****

~AK