1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Heads: Yuri and Owen

Jan 31, 2009

1. I want Owen so iffing much!!!! :D I really think he looks like Yujin and Miho exploded to form a manly hybrid :aheartbea:.

2. This thread should probably be in "Larger Dolls". "News/Event" chat is usually just for talking about events or contests (see the other threads for examples)

3. Owen = want. Wantwantwant!
      I've never ordered from Migi before. Does one just post on her board when the order period is available and list what they want?

4. I will have an Owen. I can't not have that head. It's gorgeous.

5. Migidoll knows how to make good-looking dollies~ <3

6. For some reason...he reminds me of a Volks Amelia, even though they definitely don't look the same. ~

7. He reminds me of a Narin Charisma, who I've coveted for so long. I dunno, maybe they both just have the same vibe to me so he may be a replacement for a NC for me >_<

8. I love Owen's eyes and face shape, but I'm not sure about the mouth... granted I thought the same thing about Jina and I have seen some lovely Jinas that have changed my mind. I definitely look forward to seeing Yuri.

9. Man, if he would fit on a larger body, he'd fit one of my characters perfectly.

10. Owen is one of my characters. x.x I must have him.

11. Yes, I desire!

12. Oh, normally I'm not such a fan of the 'sad' looking faces, but Owen is really something else! xD I'll definitely be adding him to my wishlist!

*runs*

13. Yup i'm really loving the Owen head too! Absolutely precious :D I used to have a Miho (my mum has him now lol) and Migidoll heads have gotto be some of the most attractive ones out there, and a pleasure to face-up. I shall have to think long and hard about this, but I could definately see him fitting in with my family *blush*

14. Owen is amazing! I really hope they release a tan skin in the future.

15. Another masterpiece. He's wonderful. Migi, you roxx!! ^^

16. Wouw, he's very amazing.I love the picture , owen 2 .
      I must have him, too!

17. I like Owen, but he's so similar to Miho and Yujin, both of which I already have...I don't know if I'll get him. I'm eager to see pictures of Yuri, though!

18. Does anybody know how many times a year Migidoll sells their sculpts? I don't know if I can get one this order period...

19. Oooh, I'm *really* liking the look of Owen right now. I'm thinking, if he ever gets released in tan skin, I'm a doomed, doomed person... :sweat
      Can't wait for pictures of Yuri either!
      -V