1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll M-Cute

May 28, 2013

1. soulcalibur33 congrats! I'm glad he made it home safe ^_^ Such a good-looking hunk of resin ♥

radioactivealchemist looking forward to see pictures of Cerulean in the new stuff you got for him ;)

2. Thank you [MENTION=67105]elaine3305[/MENTION] Looking forward to complete his look now ^-^

PS: I have a curiosity... I thought to receive also a random wig with Sun, so, I wish to inform here before write to Migidoll to see if they forgot to add it or not. (I also remember to have read that almost everyone receive a wig random, and most of all in the web page of Sun it says :
      http://www.migidoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=965&b_code=B20130703032711&c_code=C20130703032925

This product includes....

Head  : Sun
      Body : M-Cute Guy Body
       Wig : 7~8inch size (At random)
      Eye : 12mm Acrylic eyes (At random)
      Eye Putty
      Guarantee card
      Doll Case 
      Doll Cushion

??
      Do you think I should ask to Migidoll about the missing wig? (I ordered him without face up, but I don't think it make the difference, as they say it include a random wig and eyes...

Thank you for the info! ^^

3. I also did not receive a free random wig. The wig I received was a free one from an ongoing event. O.o

Maybe you could ask them? =)

4. Update: Migidoll reply me very fastly. They said they did a little mistake and they asked me if I wish to get points or wig. I asked the wig because at the moment my doll is without hair T_T I really need the wig, so I think tomorrow they will let me know when they 'll send the wig... I hope it will arrive soon!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

5. All the fun stuff I ordered for Cerulean is here... here he is with his new wig, glasses, and sneakers, playing his DS outside!

[​IMG]

6. Anyone ordering the new doll Hiro? I've ordered him in normal skin with face-up :)

7. Oh, man! Hiro has such a nice face... I wish I hadn't just bought a new doll, otherwise he would be soooo tempting. I hope you share pictures of him Supernova! I can't wait to see the owner pictures! :D

8. Will definitely be showing lots of pictures when he comes. :)
      Now I just gotta find some clothes for him, I actually bought the wig for him before ordering him. xD

9. hi guys....I need ask an info... I noticed that eyes of migidoll sun that was sent to me are totally different from the eyes of Migidoll Sun in their webpage...
      can someone suggest me where to buy the exact eyes? And what the right size to looks exactly like Migidoll sun eyes's size like in the official picture? Migidoll head is so little compared to my bluefairy head....this is the only thing I dont like of Migidoll sun... And his eyes are soooo little... ><
      i dont know where to buy the correct size eyes, and the same eyes ...

ca you help?

thanks!

10. @soulcalibur33 Most doll companies send random eyes with their dolls so I imagine this was the case with Migidoll. The website lists the model's eyes as from private collection so I can't tell where they are from. It does say that he wears 14mm but I tend to go down a size for a lot of my dolls because they always seem too big. If 12mm doesn't fit him right then you may want to look into odd sizes like eyeco does or get 14mm with small irises so they look more realistic. You could try messaging Migidoll to see if they know what eyes they used for him.

11. Thank you, it's a bit difficult to find the same eyes/look like in the original photoshot of Migidoll... the eye size is a bit different than my other lati or bluefairy dolls, as Migidoll have really little eyes... so I'm afraid to purchase a wrong size of eyes... Migidoll already answer me this morning (Italy time).. they says are eyes from Enchanted doll of South Korea, but still I'm indecise for the size... more over Enchanted doll have eyes with different measure of iris.... there's normal, and other 2 types... so I really don't know what eyes to get to have the same look.... I'll ask again to Migidoll... but I also asked here to see if someone who have C-Cute boys with the same eyes size of Migidoll , would suggest me a pair of eyes (even similar to Enchanted Eyes, I don't need necessarly the same brand eyes, but the same look yes... (it would be good also if these eyes would be less expensive) that fit M-Cute boys in a very similar way with Migidoll Sun or Mir...

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

12. @soulcalibur33 I haven't got my Migidoll boy yet but I know I plan to buy some 12mm glass eyes for him. Are the ones that came with him 14mm acrylic? What don't you like about his current eyes? Do you own any 12mm eyes? It might be worth buying some cheap ones just see if the size is right for him.

13. he came with 12mm eyes and look different from the original pics..
      Im searching eyes the most similar possible to his eyes in Migidoll web... ><
      but looks very expensive the ones that looks the same. 75 USD for une pair of resin eyes....
      so im trying to see if theres similar...

14. does anyone have received hiro yet? :)

15. @Micchan Nope but They told me they're shipping him next week! ^_^

16. Welp, I caved at the last minute and ordered a Mir. Has anyone done any realistic-style face-ups with these boys? I'd love some inspiration!

17. @elaine3305 I have a question.. since you have Migidoll Sun... what size of eyes he wears? I received 12 mm eyes (I believe) but I don't know if buy 12 mm or 14 mm eyes. I think 14 mm would be too big anyway. .... since Migidoll have little eyes and head, compared to my other msd that is a bluefairy May, but she wear 14 mm very well.. but to migidoll sun,14 mm seems too big... what do you think??

@Pixel-Dust I don't know if you can call the face up I've done for Migidoll Sun, 'realistic', but this is my face up natural as much as I could make ! lol :) He's lovely, isn't?
      Still I have to attach him eyelashes... I'm sure he will be adorable with them even more!

[​IMG]

18. @soulcalibur33 The neutral colors suit him so well! I love the subtle eyebrows, they really bring out his eyes. Thank you for sharing :)

19. I hope you'll receive your Mir soon! I love Mir as well... Migidoll make them too cute xD

Tags: