1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll M-Cute

May 28, 2013

1. Hi again everyone! I ordered Sun (head only), so now I'm shopping for wigs on Crobidoll (there's a GO going on right now). Does anyone know if 7-8" or 8" are a better fit for him? I'm kinda hoping 8" is better since I can use that size for Dollshe Saint if I don't like the look on Sun. Would it work if I put a rubber band around his head? Or is his head closer to 7" and 8" is too big altogether? Thanks for any help. ^_^

2. Hi. I m looking for perfect not childish head. In msd size its so difficult. And I found Hiro. I like him so much. But on web site it sais al msd are sold out. How is it with Migi ordering? Do they open just sometimes? How often?

3. Migidoll had a brief re-release of their MSDs this summer with the announcement that it was kinda a final sale before they worked on the their new MSD boy bodies. I don't think they are discontinuing the heads. At least I hope not because I have my eye on Hir and Sun as well and missed the event, but I also heard a lot of bad things about the MSD migi bodies though. I think they plan on releasing those heads and possibly some new sculpts with the new redesigned MSD boy body later this year or possibly next year. You can find the notice on their news announcements about their MSD sale from this summer about doing the final sale of the current MSD body. I know some people here took advantage of it. Otherwise you can always check the MP for the heads. I know most people ended up hybriding their MSD boys because they didn't like the bodies and for awhile I don't think migi was even selling bodies. But there are usually some available to purchase on DoA if yo need one immediately. It also might not hurt to direct message the company on their page. They are great about communicating and could probably give you a better idea if they plan on keeping those heads around for the new bodies.

I'm pretty excited to see what migidoll does with the redesigned MSD body myself. And I'm hoping they release some new sculpts too. When I had talked to them when I purchased my SD ethan, I mentioned that I really wished there were more mature MSDs along the lines of ethan and they said they would definitely take that into consideration. Could you imagine having their SD aesthetic in MSD form? Amazing. We shall see!

4. Hello Hello, I recently received a Sun-head and I am eagerly awaiting for the new -cute bodies. :)

5. I love the Sun head so much. I really hope they rerelease that head when they come out with the new bodies. I am so bummed I missed the chance to order it this summer.

6. He's very cute in person.

I am sure that Migidoll will have him up for sale again soon. I need to save $$ so that I can get my boy a proper body. :chomp:

7. Does anyone know of a body that would work as a hybrid with Sun or Hiro head?

8. People have said Luts MDF bodies work well, and the resin match isn't too bad.

9. Thank you! I found just the old resin matches (they had NS A and B) but can't find any info on the new resin. :( Hope it will be similar.

10. Zdravím z Plzně ;)
      Nevím, jestli dotaz je ještě aktuální...
      Anyway, maybe this will help someone. :) I ask Migidoll about the Hiro sculpt and got this response from them:

I'm sorry, but Hiro has no plans to re-release yet.
      However, if the body is complemented, we plan to re-release it.

They are planning to release new M-Cute body in 2017 so my guess is they will release the heads with it. From their message it seems it's not happening any time soon though. :( We'll have to wait but I'm really excited about the new body!

11. I was told that the new body was going to be released in the spring. but that was months ago.

Come Migi, My boy needs his body! :whee:

12. So it could happen really soon! :) I hope they keep their schedule and release it during spring.

13. #233 Sunrei, Mar 13, 2017
      Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    14. @Sunrei OMG! :D He's perfect! And they are lovely couple. :)

To everyone waiting for re-release of M-Cute line, this is what I found on the Migidoll website in the Q&A section. Can't wait! :)

Our cute type will be re-released in the summer. We are also preparing a new cute type cool boy.

15. When is summer over there? I really wonder what the new body would look like. I'd love for them to release new sculpts for the M-Cute line, there are so many gorgeous dolls in the SD size that I'd love to see translated over to the MSD size. I agree with you on the Hiro sculpt, he's so handsome:)
      [​IMG]light arrow by Sunrei LaChance, on Flickr
      I had some fun with Photoshop on this one, lol

16. Another cool photo of him! :D
      They have similar weather to us in central Europe here with four different seasons. So it's June-August. Should be released in a few months! :D

17. Sadly... recently got my Migidoll Hiro in sunkiss skin and he came with some BIG issues.
      When i say issues i dont mean hard seamlines or marbling which is to be expected but i mean cracks and big chips.
      I did email migi and im hoping they will return me some money or replace the parts ;n;
      (Yes the crack on the ankle goes all the way through.)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. I'm so sorry to see that. Those Saree definitely some major issues. Please let us know how things turn out!

#238 stuartsmycat, Jun 14, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2017
    19. Oh i will!! Im hoping they can replace a leg but since its tan im...doubtful.

Tags: