1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Miho Eye and Wig Sizes

May 28, 2008

1. I've ordened my Miho head recently, and I was going to buy something for my boy:)
      I was wondering which eye&wig size does it wear...
      Thank you very much :)

2. Bump for it!
      Which eyes&wig size fits better )

3. Thanks a lot!

4. On the topic of eyes, I was wondering if it would be better to have 16mm or 14mm.. or do these eyes look the same once placed in migidoll? :D:aheartbea

congratulations on getting miho. ^_^

5. Thank you!! :D

6. I prefer 14mm on my boy. 16mm is a bit too big.

7. What about the wig??:) Does he wear a SD size or a DOD size?

8. I also prefer 14mm eyes and I've seen very beautiful ones wearing 12mm too.
      About the wigs as said before he wears SD size (8-9").

9. Sorry to bump a dead topic but is everyone totally sure it's an 8-9 wig?

It says on the site 9-10 and I don't want to get the wrong size -_-

10. actually 8-9 fits miho better than 9~10, all my 9~10 wig is too loose on him ^^

11. My 9-10 wig looks really big on my Miho; which stinks because I spent forever cutting it to fit the character when he was still an El. XD

12. My Miho can even fit some of my (rather elastic) 7-8 wigs.
      In this pic he wears a 7-8 Monique Gold wig for instance.

[​IMG]

13. does anyone else have an example of Miho in a 7-8 wig? Or can anyone tell me how "stretchy" Dollmore 7-8 wigs are?

14. my girl miho wears 8-9 wig and 14mm eyes. <3
      [​IMG]

15. E.Hadrian, all I can tell you is that he easily fits in all of my Coolcat 7-8 wigs as well. Unfortunately I don't own any dollmore wigs, so can't tell you anything about them.

16. I use the 14mm eyes and the 8-9 wigs~~Fits well~~

17. Sharkyra, thank you - that's good to know since the one I want, for some reason, looks better in the 7-8 size than in the 8-9 size (and is cheaper..)

18. Just a little photo ref, Miho in 7-8 Coolcat, if anyone cares to see
      [​IMG]

I guess his head size is about 8, as such I prefer the smaller wigs for him. It's a tight fit, but the wig won't slip off his head which is fantastic :)

19. So a size 8 wig works well? I have a vampire Miho and am trying to find a wig for him. All I know is that Chiaro's wigs don't fit him.

Also would you guys suggest 12cm for him? I have 14cm and I love them, but I am worried that they may be to big. I just need to stick them in to tell.:sweat