1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll Noel

Jun 15, 2010

1. I don't think I've seen this posted yet, so... here I go!

Looks like Migi has a new head coming up.

http://www.migidoll.com/bbs/icon/member_image_box/1/GetAttachment.jpg

noel은 ‘슬픈 남창’이라는 컨셉으로 만들어진 인형입니다.
      우울한 이야기일 수도 있지만 전시회 작품의 내용이 점점 온라인 세상에 갖혀 고독해져가는 현대인이 늘어가고 있다 라는 것입니다. 그리고 나 역시 고독해져가는 현대인이 아닐까 하는 생각에 만들게된 인형입니다.
      전시회 작품의 내용을 자세히 설명하지 못해 죄송하지만 결론을 말하자면 자신의 처지를 비관하고 있기 때문에 몹시 우울해 하는 아름다운 남성의 얼굴을 표현하고자 노력했습니다.

Noel was made with its concept, sad whore guy.
      It might sound a bit sad, but the exhibition's, message was something like, modern people are increasingly feeling loneliness in the world which continually goes on line.
      I made this doll by seeing myself getting one of the modern lonely people.
      It's a shame that I can not talk more about the message of the exhibition, but anyway, I focused a lot to create man's beautiful face with his sadness in thinking of his sad life.

Noelは、悲しい男娼というコンセプトで製作した人形です。
      少し寂しい感じですが、展示会作品がどんどんオンライン化する世の中になると同時に、孤独になる現代人が増えているという内容のものでした。
      そして私自身も同じく孤独化していく現代人の一人であるのではと考え、製作を始めたのがこの人形です。
      展示会作品の内容をもっと詳しくご説明できなくて申し訳ないのですが、要は自分自身の境遇を悲観して憂鬱になっている男性の美しい表情を表現することにこだわりました。

More pictures at Migi's site: http://migidoll.com/

2. 男娼 = danshou = male whore ^^;

3. The "male whore" issue isn't being played for laughs, so please have some class.

If you wish to discuss Migi Noel, please start a discussion thread in Larger Dolls. Thank you!

4. Discussion thread here.

5. It's finally posted! :D From the Migidoll website:

6. Update from Migi's newsletter!

The period of order**

*Term : June/28 ~ July/5

*Products on sale: :Ryu, Miho, Jina, Yuri, Cho, Cyincal.Ryu, Vampire.Miho, Cyincal.Yujin, Sleeping.Miho, Noel, limited Noel. 63cm body.

*The period of payment : after placing order, please make the payment till July/10, but if you want to delay it please let us know the time in advance.

*Delivery : Shipping is currently planned to start on the 3rd week of July.
      Shipping order will be depending on payment order, but this may not always the case, like when a head become defective and have to make again, or some kind of head made earlier than expected.

*Pre-advice to group orderer.
      The delivery of group order can be delayed if a few products are lack though others are ready.We will try to send the goods as per order of payment but please kindly keep in mind when you place group order.
      Also, In case of group orders for many bodies, they can be put into a several boxes. There is no additional charge on customer in that case.

Thank you and have a nice day~

migi. *^^*

7. Are the prices listed on their site?

8. ^ yes... still the same...

Guy body - 350usd + shipping fee
      SD heads + guy body - 450usd + shipping fee

Sleeping Miho - 120usd + shipping fee.
      Ryeong - 120usd + shipping fee.
      Cho - 120usd + shipping fee.
      Owen - 120usd + shipping fee.
      Yuri - 120usd + shipping fee.
      Miho _ 120usd + shipping fee.
      Ryu - 120usd + shipping fee.
      Jina - 120usd + shipping fee.
      Cynical Yujin - 120usd + shipping fee.
      Cynical Ryu - 120usd + shipping fee.
      Vamp Miho - 120usd + shipping fee

9. Is it just me, or is the Migidoll website down for everyone else as well?

10. It's down again due to too much traffic! Gotta wait until tomorrow morning again!

11. traffic's alright now, the site's back up! (for now anyway>>)

12. SO this does mean that the body is for order and sale?? I read this with hope but with no GOs up or any such to indicate and order period I am very confused.

13. Yep, the body is for sale also. :) I bought a body, one head back and two faceplates for $550 + shipping.

The body is $350. You can get a head and body for $450 ($20 off the head). Heads are $120 (faceplate + head back). Faceplates are $100 without the head back. When calculating shipping costs, an additional faceplate costs the same as a full additional head.