1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Migidoll's Christmas Event announced!

Dec 1, 2008

1. I just received an e-mail about Migidoll's Christmas Event, so I thought I would post about it here.

Migi states that she is having a "Tanned Skin Sale" for Ryu, Miho, Vamp Ryu and Vamp Miho from Dec. 10 through Dec. 30.

She has some more details on her order board, which I've copied below. It appears that she's got a certain number of heads already made that can ship out right away for Christmas, so you won't have to order and then wait for the casting.

If you have specific questions you can inquire on her Q&A board at http://www.migidoll.com :)

The below is her notice on the website:

Hi~~ migidoll
      First, Thank you for your support.
      As this Christmas event, we sell Ryu, Miho, Vamp Ryu and tanned skin of Vamp Miho .
      From 10th to 15th December, each 10 heads of Ryu, Miho and Vamp Ryu and 5 heads of Vamp Ryu.
      This time is that we will ship as soon as confirming payment after orders because we are not going to manufacture after ordering, that is, products are ready.

This event title is 'Christmas present'. so if you pay money until 15th December at the latest after an order, you can get a head in your hand before Christmas.
      We wish a good Christmas present to you.

Attention!

When you order, please write a title with the name of your favorite head and its quantity. Only if it is that way, others can refer remaining quantity of heads when they order.
      For example, order-S.Vamp Miho-1ea in the title.

With reference, the total quantity of heads can add more at the selling date.
      Payment has to be until 31th December at the latest after an order. Bur if you wish to get it before Christmas, you should pay until 15th December at the latest.

Thank you^^

2. I apologize if this isn't where it is supposed to be.

So, does that means there are only 10 heads of each type and only the first 10 people who order & pay can get them or only the first 10 will get them by Christmas and the rest will be manufactured afterwards?

I've been to the website, but I can't figure out how to post a question there.

3. I think she meant the rest will be manufactured later, but you should ask her directly. You could try e-mailing her at [email protected] if the board doesn't work for you.

4. are just tanned versions of the heads going to be sold?

5. From what I read on the website, there will be tan versions of Ryu, Miho, Vamp Ryu, and Vamp Miho. There will also be a NS Vamp Miho during this order period.

6. Newbie here. The heads are lovely. Is that all she makes? What sort of body would you get to put one of them on?

7. Hi, Isabeau!
      I think you should go to the request section here and looks for Migidoll resin match :)
      So you will see various pics of these on different bodies ^^