1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Jointed hands

Nov 2, 2010

1. I'm not sure if I put this in the right place so feel free to move. I put it here since it pertains to MSDs

Does anyone know if there is a company that makes jointed hands for msd's? I've tried searching and can't seem to pull anything up.

Any one know?

.......Mod Note......

This is a discussion thread for mini size jointed hands.
      Right now only DikaDoll makes them.

http://www.dkdoll.com/productsen.asp?id=51

2. DikaDoll is the only one I know of.

3. Yeah, DikaDoll is the only one I know of as well, link here :)

4. I have a MSD girl and saw some one with a doll that had jointed hands and would love a pair for my girl. Does anyone know where I can get some?

Thanks so much.

5. Their website is up and running today, I went and looked and they have all sorts of jointed hands listed. Although you need to pre order them. I have put a pair on my wishlist for my Emmaline.

6. Doll Legend makes wonderful jointed hands. I have a pair.

7. I have some of illusion spirit on my DZ MO:

[​IMG]

8. Doesn't doll chateau make some?

9. [​IMG]

I Have Two Dollzone MSD Jointed Hands That I Got The Last Time They Sold Them. There On My Resinsoul Boys But The Hands Are For Girls. The Girl Hands Fit Way Better Then The Boy Hands On My Guys.

10. I haven't been able to figure out if the Doll Legend jointed hands will fit a Doll Leaves msd. Doll leaves seems to have rather clunky default boy's hands and I would really like my future boy to have jointed hands for photo purposes anyway, but if it doesn't fit there's little point!

11. I'm going to get an msd someday, and have been curious about this myself. I don't know what I would need them for, but I think they're really cool.

12. I use Dika Doll female jointed hands on a Doll Leaves Wish and it works great. I have both in white skin and color wise it's a great match. The hands were shinier when new, but I blushed both them and the body anyway and the sealant makes it all matte anyway.

13. I ended up getting a secondhand pair of Doll Family hands in normal pink! I get to pick them up today. I don't think I'll worry too much about resin match-when my boy arrives he'll mostly have very covering clothing.

14. Reviving this thread. I'm looking for some very feminine/delicate MSD jointed hands. I've checked Alice's Collections and the "prettiest" ones are by Doll Legends, BUT, while the fingers are just right, the hands themselves are not up to par. Any other recommedations that aren't already on AC's site? Thanks!