1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini sized coffins

Oct 24, 2007

1. I know its awfully close to halloween, but I found a MSD sized coffin box at Target earlier this week. I was pretty excited....so excited I forgot to take before pictures..... but here's an after picture! and by after I mean after I turned it into a carrying case for my MSD....

[​IMG]

But! Its a black coffin box I think meant for outside so its kinda heavy duty, but at the same time cheap and pretty light considering. Its has silver rose designs raised up on the lid, but real easy to remove since they're glued on. A little paint, some hinges, a lock and handle, and one of her box pillows and some fabric and tada~!

So anybody interested in buying a coffin go to Target and take $15!!

EDIT!
      I was back at Target to get candy for Trick or Treating and so I picked up a couple more if anybody is interested, but! here's a photo of a before:

[​IMG]

2. oh, wow, lookit the hinges, and the clasp, and HANDLE you added! gosh I'm really impressed!!!!!!!!!! how did you add those things? are they screwed on? wow!!

I bought one, too, I have a little halloween display I gotta get pics of. I put my sleeping soony in it.

3. You bought it at TARGET?!

Why aren't OUR Target stores that trippy?!

4. Those are the same coffins being talked about in the SD size too. I have one and they're pretty nice, you do need to put your own padding inside. If you can get a few for your friends do so, they've dissapeared a bit.

The product name is tall coffin and they're in Halloween decor, just ask if they have any more in the back.

5. Yeah, they're screwed on. I had to get really short screws, but I swung it around and it all holds well. I just went to the hardware store and looked in the drawer and door aisle for things that matched. I'm not very handy like that at all, but it was really easy.

And to RiKkU_DA_THieF, I have to make another run there today and am gonna buy any more they have so if you want PM me and I'll let ya know if I got any extra. A couple friends want art cases out of them heehee.

6. I'm off to look for hinges and handles for mine. I was wondering how to go about making a case out of it.