1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minifee- Leekeworld wigs.

Dec 1, 2011

1. Hey everyone.
      My minifee Rena needs a new wig quite badly and I really like the leekeworld wigs. The Problem I'm having though is that I don't know if she'd need a 6-6.5 or a 7-8. I was told on the minifee forum that I should get a 7-8 with a wig cap. I tried my bambicrony 7-8 wig on her with a wig cap and it seemed to be too big for her, but her head, after measuring where the wig should go, is 17.5cm. Did I just get a large wig (out of the normal sizing?) or should I try the 6-6.5? I want to be able to use a wig cap- I don't want her to stain! Thanks guys. I know it's a silly question.

2. Bambicrony 7-8 wigs are pretty big.

I have a Rheia and I prefer her in 6-6.5 Leeke wigs, although I'm not sure how her head size compares to Rena. All the 6-6.5 wigs I've tried on her fit, although they're wigs I bought for my very fat-headed yoSD, so they're a bit stretched out.

3. I've tried 7-8 and 6-7 wigs on my shushu and I like the fit of the 7-8 much better, the 6-7 tends to be a tad too tight, which makes it slide of the head. One of her wigs is a 7-8 leeke wig and that fit's just fine.
      So I would go for the 7-8, if it's too big, you can always make it a little bit tighter

4. Thank you both so much- very helpful. I thought the bambicrony wig might be a little big. And since I'll be using a wig cap also, a 7-8 sounds like it might be perfect! Thanks guys :)

5. Well here's something to throw you for a loop! The Leekeworld wig I now own is 6/7 size and fits my Shushu just perfectly. My other two wigs are Crobidoll 7/8 and they fit the other dolls well but are a little big on my Shushu. It is an older wig so maybe the way Leeke measures the sizing has changed a little since. Luckily, as others have said, it sounds like a wig cap will help if the wig is too large.

Forgot to mention, I'm not using a wigcap in any of the above cases, if that helps any.

6. I have a Chloe who can fit 7-8 Leekeworld wigs. (Actually, only the ones I just got, it seems like my older one doesn't fit.) They are a bit big (but don't fall off..) but they fit really well with a wig cap.

7. Me, i have a similar wigs from Leeke for my minifee and unoa ! it is at Mandarake website, you can ordered with english version (no time to wait) and quality is huge !!!

8. I was just wondering the same thing! I'm trying to figure out what size to buy for my Chloe! I've heard Leekeworld wigs are amazing...

9. My MNF Chloe wears a Leekeworld 6/6.5 perfectly (and I've tryed a bunch of different LW styles on her) I had a Shushu for a while too and she could wear the 6-6.5 also but it was a bit tighter on her.

10. 6/6.5 fits my Chloe like a dream! 7/8 would be too big.

11. What sizes work best on a Luka? :)
      ~ Thanks

Edit: Im looking at Formydoll wigs. I know their sizing can be weird if anyone has a Luka who wears those.... c:

12. I don't have a luka, but I just got a 7/8 for my ryeon and it fits perfectly.

13. Ive heard that she may be a 6/7 so I just wanna double check. :)