1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minoru World Feedback (2009)

Dec 17, 2008

1. Minoru World Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

2. * What did you order? A May Valentine from the January lottery.
      * When did you order? I submitted my entry on January 17th, was told I won on the 19th, and paid on the 20th. (Of 2009, of course!)
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly. Although Minoru themselves are kind of a distributor of BlueFairy? ^_^;
      * How was the communication? Perfect, I was notified at each stage of the order, and very quickly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, I sent a paypal payment and they confirmed it 7 hours later.
      * How long did it take to ship? 15 calendar days. It took 3 days to arrive after that.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so~ :D
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, and this was my second purchase already.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I have before and would again.

This was my first time getting a limited set from Minoruworld and I was very impressed with the professional finish of the clothing. Also, their shoes are extremely high-quality--much nicer than the ones BlueFairy normally uses for their LEs. :sweat

3. * What did you order?
      WS Louis left over from their WS event

* When did you order?.
      21st May

Directly (i think? o.o; )

Very prompt. I got an email confirming my payment roughly 20mins after I paid :D

Very easy, I used paypal.

It took them 2 days to get the doll ready. And then 2 days for it to ship and it was the weekend!

Yes, BF WS is very lovely <3

My only issue is the faceup. His eyebrows make him look like he sad expression which is different that my other Louis. But otherwise it looks pretty much the same as the promo photo.

pretty much.

n/a

Yes, I ordered from them last year as well. Very reliable service.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If i really wanted their dolls. Though I prefer to buy first time.

4. * What did you order?
      Jr. No Assembly Kit - Minoru head on a normal boy body

* When did you order?
      June 2, 2009

Direct from the company.

Though none was needed, as Minoru was prompt with everything, I have no doubts that communication would have been speedy and concise.

Insanely easy with Paypal. My payment was confirmed in a matter of hours.

Four days. That's right; only four days. I was completely floored at how quick that was.

I'd say that the product is worth more than the price that is charged, but hey, I'm not complaining. MinoruWorld dolls are absolute perfection.

Even better! My new little boy is so adorable and amazing.

Of course. The resin is smooth and lovely, and his little face is so cute! I couldn't be happier. C:

N/A; I'm sure though, that if there had been any problems, Minoru would have dealt with them quickly and efficiently.

It would be my pleasure to do so, and I believe I might in the future. I am so pleased with this experience, and their dolls are so cute!

I would. C:

5. * What did you order?
      A Minoruworld Junior Clare, Special version with the normal body.

* When did you order?
      June 2nd.

Directly.

Excellent. Messages left on the Q&A board were always answered by the next day.

Not easy at all, I must admit. :sweat I kept getting 404 errors and payment problems with Paygate (which I've used before on Bluefairy with no hassles) for about three days before I made the successful order on June 2nd. Then again, this was in the middle of the TF Jasmine and Gus pre-orders, so there was probably increased site traffic and a lot of people trying to pay at the same time. And as stated above, Minoruworld always addressed my concerns in a timely and courteous manner.

Two days! Everything was confirmed and processed by June 3rd and shipped out on the 4th. It arrived in Customs by the 5th and went to the nearest postal facility by the 6th. I received the doll on June 8th, only because there's no weekend delivery available here.

The default wig was too tight, as I wrestled with it for a good 20 minutes before I finally got it on the doll's head. Other than that, the packaging was incredible and the clothing/shoes were well worth their value. The doll itself was sanded, face-upped down to the last detail, and simply lovely to hold and look at.

The lighting makes her seem more wide-eyed than she really is, but other than that, everything was great. She came with longer thigh-high socks rather than the short ones in the stock photos, but I like them better anyway. :lol:

Yes.

Yes.

Maybe, but I prefer buying first-hand from respectable companies.

6. * What did you order? One TF Niky NS and one in WS. i.e. 2 dolls total.
      * When did you order? 16/6/09... I think.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly.
      * How was the communication? Impeccable. All my questions were answered within 2-3 days, and they really did strive to understand my problems (I was confused because I chose the payment method as "Paypal" but then a pop-up window came onscreen and asked for my credit card details. Then I decided to add another doll to the order. Then I wanted to recieve the dolls after my exams, on 25/6/09. Yeah, that was one high-maintenence order, but they were really patient with me.)
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal is generally easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 days @ @
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, yes, yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? They look better in reality.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. If I were to be very picky, though, I'd say the quality of BF wigs aren't really that good.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Of course!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Depends on the state of the product.

7. * What did you order?
      White skin PF Didi & NS PF Taro

* When did you order?
      Thursday June 18th, 2009

Directly from Minoruworld

Great communication, received confirmation email after ordering, another email to confirm the payment was recieved and an email to provide the tracking number when the order was shipped.

Very easy - paid with paypal.

The dolls shipped on Monday June 22nd - very fast.

Absolutely - this is the second time I have ordered from Minoruworld and they are amazing quality, beautiful dolls.

Absolutely. :)

100% satisfied, wish I had more money so I could buy more of their dolls.

N/A

Definitely.

Most likely if its a product/doll that is no longer available on the website, but the experience dealing with the company directly has always been so positive - I would have no problem order directly instead if its available.

8. What did you order?
      Junior Leila (normal bust).

When did you order?
      On September 19th, 2009.

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the company.

How was the communication?
      Didn't have to communicate with them, but I did receive all required confirmations via email.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy as cake with Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      The doll was shipped on September 25th!

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. My only qualm is that she didn't come with a head mask, but the default make-up didn't suffer any damage during transit (probably owing to the big cushions!).

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      Not applicable.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, if I find a mold I like.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      No, but that's because I don't buy second-hand as a rule.

9. * What did you order?
      Minoruworld Junior Clare no assembly kit, 1 pair black strap shoes for Junior
      * When did you order?
      Sept 2 2009
      directly
      Excellent, prompt e-mail communication at every step of the transaction.
      Very easy, Paypal
      Ordered Sept 2, shipped Sept 3, arrived Sept 7
      The no-assembly Juniors are an excellent value!! The included stringing materials and downloadable instructions are clear and easy to understand and you get a very high quality, easy to pose doll for a greatly discounted price. The shoes,, while on the expensive end of the price spectrum, are very high quality and very detailed, so also a good value.
      Yes!
      Yes!
      N/A
      Yes!
      Don't see what this has to do with the company or their products? I usually don't buy second hand because of issues with fragrances and smoke, but the items are high quality and as long as they haven't been abused, should maintain that quality.

10. What did you order?
      MinoruWorld Junior Ted kit
      * When did you order?
      September 2009 (I think)
      Direct from company
      They let me know that my payment was accepted and when he shipped via email. It was very quick and polite!
      Super easy....almost too easy via paypal!
      I got him in 4 days!
      absolutely. The resin is lovely and he is adorable. I did do some eye beveling but that was personal choice.
      yes!
      100% yes, I'm planning to purchase from them again!
      N/A
      I would and will!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand
      Depends on the seller. It is so easy to buy from MinoruWorld and the price is great there is really no need to buy second hand.