1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Minoru World has an English site up!!!

Jun 18, 2005

1. I hope this isn't a double post, but I just discovered Minoru World's new English site. :D I love doll shoes, and theirs are awesome, so go check them out!!! :grin:
      http://minoruworld.net/eng/?cn=eng
      (hope the link works right :oops: )

2. O.O Omg! NoooO! My money might get lost there!

3. I love those pink and blue dresses!!!
      I find their translations so cute! The way they refer to the hair bow as a Katyusha is just too funny (def. Katyusha - type of rocket).

4. OMG how cute. are those matching adult ballerina shoes and BJD shoes??

5. :o I found the boots I've been looking for. too bad I can't take out of my doll head fund to get them :(

6. Must... resist... allure of tiny, tiny PF boots...

~Tara

7. Oh, how cool! Except now I know where my birthday money is going.

8. Oh God no! *clutches at air*
      Why do things like this come at the worse time? Anyone have a theory yet? :cry:

9. happy happy joy joy!
      I have a Hypermanic girls body ...BIG feet and she wants some girlie shoes!
      happy happy joy joy !

DAMN ! I keep trying to join and it wont accept it it keeps prompting me to check my name ?? :crushed

10. OOoooh that are back at last .
      But they still have this crappy credit card payment..!!!!! U can't see a secure logo when u click on it :(

11. They've got World Pay, which is secure, I'm pretty sure, it just shows up stupidly. >_<; I wish they'd fix it up, but I guess if they're happy with it...

12. I'm dying for those 2x black shoes for my Unoa, but they are always out of stock.
      :(
      Michelle

13. They hate us? You know, the same reason that all of the Cerberus Project male Elf versions are limited, and VOLKS hasn't made standard YO-SD, or SDC, and all of the beautifulest CustomHouse dolls are way, way limited and/or one-offs.

14. The page won't load for me at all. ;.;

15. :o OH NO!!! they don't have anything for msd!?!?!? i may just have to get a pair of boots to stare at all day :cry: :oops:
      philion

16. They do have boots for MSD. ^-^ Just go under 'size' and they have a MSD category.

17. I was trying to order some shoes on Thursday and the same thing happened to me. i also tried odering without joining and that didn't work either. :(

I may send the nice person there another email....(I had written to ask what size I should get for Ryung with her 72mm feet and got a very helpful response.)

18. you might need to change your web browser i had trouble using my credit card too, normally i use mozilla firefox and when i opened the site with internet explorer and tried to pay it went through.

19. Wait...are the Ballerina C type shoes going out of production?! Nooo, I need a pair of those!

20. Ditto! ;.; I wish so hard that I had money right now.