1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Minoru world Roa and Roel

Nov 27, 2005

1. Oh Dear so many beautiful new dolls to tempt us ...and just too close to Christmas !:cry:

MinoruWorld will present a Roa & Roel which MINORU WORLD's original Pocket Fairy to public for commonly selling.

http://minoruworld.net

2. is it me or dose she look like a tiny tiny Suzuna with that wig on ??:D

3. waaaaa :D so cute!!

4. Ah ah ah ah!!!! My normal-skinned softly smiling Choco-ish girl!!!!!! I actually think I like the basic one more than the special (other than the boots, those boots rock). She will be mine!

But a week is soooooo long to wait...

5. Yes, I think she looks like a tiny Suzuna also. OMG I need them both. ;;_;;

6. :D she is lovely isnt she

I have promised myself another little girl next year :D
      ....I love those wigs

7. Well I've gone and done it!! I've ordered Basic Roel. I thought I'd be going for Yoko, but then he just kept looking back at me with those blue eyes and I melted.
      Robin, I liked the basic one better, too. So my little boy can wave to your little girl soon. The boots are great, though, I just preferred the blonde hair/blue eye combo.
      Christmas is coming early in this house!! Yippee!! I think he'd be a perfect little brother for Elibeth (Cutie Mary).
      Thanks for the link, Carrie.

8. Are those the eyes you get in the basic doll though?, in the description it says: Default Eye : Life Like Red Green 8mm
      Bit confusing?

9. I agree, it does seem confusing. I looked at the eyes they offered and on the green section, you can see them. I think they are what we call hazel. There is a very good close-up here http://minoruworld.net/eng/notice_index.php?no_id=52 just click on the picture of the one you want and it comes up nice and big. Hope this helps a bit.

10. LOL!! It's revenge of the Tinys!!! <G> She's #3 heading this way......your Roel will have plenty of gals to choose from <G>

I ordered her yesterday morning, I'm so jazzed! Got her an extra wig and some boots as well, but I have some size 4/5 wigs that didn't fit Ru that I'm hoping will fit her. Minoru World says she'll ship in a week! I've already got some Masterpiece 8mm's I'm planning on using for her if I don't like her defaults.

11. Now if only they would stock all the PF's. I can't believe how quick she is at sending them out. I feel like I've waited forever for Ru and still no news. This means our little ones will be here for Christmas! They won't have to spend it in a dark, cold box...... hurry home Pol (Roel).
      Your Roa will have lots of new things, then, Robin. She's going to be very spoilt I think.....

12. PFs are evil! Hehe. I want one so bad, but I can't stand spending that much on something so tiny...here's to hoping I get enough of a Tax Return to get Roa and/or Roel after Tax Returns x_X;

13. I wonder are the ones with the cute boots and the flower outfits limited?

14. I've had a good look at the notice about them, but can't see anything regarding limited edition..... I might have missed something though. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

15. LOL...aren't they all <G>. My girls (and boys, as Ewan just got some shoes yesterday) are the most spoilt kids on the board, methinks ;)

16. Hee, hee, Pol's little toys have arrived!! 4 soldiers, a rocking horse, bucket and spade, wooden train set, tiny racing car, etc........ they are 1:12 scale so will be toys for him. I'm delighted. I love shopping for tinies. Now all I need is him so that I can make him some clothes.
      I think tinies get spoilt because they are so easy to buy for. Yey! for tinies!!!
      I can see why you love the little ones Tinybear (Carrie).