1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mint On Card Feedback (ALL)

Feb 14, 2008

1. * What did you order? Doll love Kaja, Doll love Kaja head, and AS joint cushions
      * When did you order? 11/11/13
      * How was the communication? Their communication was great, sent an email as soon as my order was processed and then again when it was shipped out.
      * How easy was it to pay? easy
      * How long did it take to ship? About 5 days. It took 5 weeks to process (it was a pre order). Christmas delayed it a bit but that is understandable
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The pictures didn't have any good angles, so it is hard to tell.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

2. What did you order?
      DollZone Stramonium full set.

When did you order?

November 2013, on a six month layaway.

How was the communication?

Spectacular. Not only were their replies prompt, they were incredibly friendly, and were prepared to go above and beyond when I pointed out that DollZone forgot to add a piece of the fullset outfit.

How easy was it to pay?

Very simple, direct debit.

How long did it take to ship?

Once the layaway was over, my Stramonium was shipped VERY quickly to me and arrived within a week.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yes.

Were you satisfied with the product?

Very!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A!

3. What did you order?
      Dollzone Raymond head and Fantasy Doll 69cm body, both in tan skin

When did you order?

January 24th, 2014, one payment

Excellent as usual. They are always very prompt and friendly with any questions one might have.

How easy was it to pay?

As easy as breathing; one simple debit card charge later and he was partially mine

Less than twenty-four hours. He arrived, and I got a notice the next morning saying he had shipped. He was with me by the end of the week.

Very much so. Although Dollzone's difficulty in processing orders made the wait much longer than it should have been, it was well worth it. No scratches, scuffs, chips, cracks, missing magnets, or discolorations. They even provided me with a neck doughnut.

Did the items look like the sales pictures?

Absolutely identical

Utterly and completely, as I've been in the past. It was a delightful preordering experience, and I will happily buy through them again.

N/A!

4. * What did you order?
      K2 Garden Party pink dress (1/3), K2 White spotted panties (1/3)

* When did you order?
      July 28, 2014

* How was the communication?
      I sent an email asking about the particular shade of pink they had and was responded to within a day - very prompt and friendly!

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Shipped the same day I ordered; order arrived in two days :).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, even better than I thought.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The dress was a lighter shade of pink but the description of the item stated that the pink color varied. I sent an email asking about the color and the color matched what I was told.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very satisfied! Although I never received any free candy like I've seen in other people's box openings but that wasn't a big deal. Would definitely order again many more times in the future! :)

5. What did you order?
      Doll Family H - YoSD - XiaNuo - Normal Pink Skin - Blank

When did you order?
      Jan 28, 2014

Communication was fast (as they have an auto response to all emails, however the ACTUAL reply can take up to a week, depends on how livid you are with them)
      However, I found them to be very rude and once there were problems as they stopped telling me about my order when the order never even came in.

How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely easy

They never shipped it. I don't even know if they got it in as they haven't said anything to me.
      It's been 25 weeks.

It's not much different than the company price and you're better off buying off an ebay seller

Did the items look like the sales pictures?
      Never got the item

N/A

They didn't. They told me to wait until the 25th of this month to receive a refund. They didn't apologize for how long it's taken. They never apologized for not telling me what's going on. No apologies. Just a cold response to a longer wait time. Just a two sentence response that they would only issue a refund on the 25th of August and if I were to cancel now I would have to let them keep the first deposit.
      I am absolutely livid with these people. I will NEVER order from Mint on Card ever again.
      Worst service ever.

6. This is a case of a customer believing that our store policies do not apply to her. We email all customers when their order is on the way to us from the manufacturer, again when we have received their order, and again when their order has shipped out to them. It is stated on all Doll Family - H listings that orders can take up to 27 weeks to receive once an order has been submitted to them. Our policies state that pre-orders can not be canceled, but customers can be fully refunded if 27 weeks have passed and the manufacturer has not yet mailed out the order. It will be 27 weeks on August 25th since this customers order was submitted to Doll Family - H, so that is when she would qualify for a full refund. If she does not agree with our policies then she should not have selected the box during check-out stating that she does agree with them, and she should not have submitted an order with us. We make our policies very clear precisely to avoid situations such as this. If a person does not like our policies they should not buy from us.

As of this typing Doll Family - H has said that this customers order has been shipped, we are just waiting for the tracking number. Once we have the tracking number we will provide it to the customer so that she can see that we are being honest.

Update 8/22/2014: This customers order was shipped out to her via FedEx Express on August 19th 2014, she was emailed by us when we received her order and was sent an email from FedEx containing her parcels tracking number.

7. * What did you order? Island Doll Island Skin Eric, full set Island Skin Vivian, opal skin high heel feet 1/3

* When did you order? April 2014

* How was the communication? Fantastic! I actually made a mistake and ordered the wrong skin color for Vivian -- I meant to order opal! -- and while they couldn't help me with that because when I realized my mistake the order had already been placed with ID, they did manage to talk ID into casting the opal feet in island skin instead so that those would at least match my doll. Great service, really appreciated!

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I placed the order using just their website's system and it all went through just fine.

* How long did it take to ship? Had to wait for my custom doll order to come in, so it took several months.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, very good!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Mostly; Vivian's face-up looked just like the company photos, while Eric's was a little bit different, but still very beautiful. Also, even though they were supposed to be the same skin tone, for some reason Eric's skin is much more yellow and less translucent than Vivian's skin. Maybe just a difference in the resin batches. That's on Island Doll, anyway, and nothing Mint On Card could have predicted or controlled.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes! It is also worth mentioning that they sent my dolls, each in their own box, both boxes packaged in one large, sturdy shipping box with LOTS of padding -- this is the best-packaged doll shipment I have ever received!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Well, since the mistake was mine when I placed the order and got the wrong skin, I'm just glad that they were willing to communicate with Island Doll until they were able to find a good solution.

On the whole, I was very, very happy with the service, product, prices, and selection available from Mint On Card. I found them by a chance internet search when I was looking for Asleep Eidolon dolls, and they are now my number one source for BJDs for every brand they carry!

8. What did you order? : A Doll Chateau Bella doll
      When did you order : December, 2013
      How easy was the communication? : Very, no language barrier at all
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy, paid with PayPal and was sent / received immediately
      How long did it take to ship? : The following day my order status was changed to "shipped"
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? : Very much so.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? : Yes, looked as close as humanly possible (as she did have a face up, and of course those cant be 100% exact)
      Were you satisfied with the product? : Very much so!!

9. * What did you order? Dollheart Fukubukuro SD13 boy
      * When did you order? Sept. 8 2014
      * How was the communication? was good. Got notification when I ordered and when the item shipped out.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, just follow their order instruction.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? A little disappointed but it's a Fukubukuro bag so no complain :p
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yup(at least the bag wasXD)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? product wise I'm okay but shipping wise ...VERY satisfied.

10. What did you order? A Pre-order Dollzone MSD outfit
      When did you order? The middle of April
      How was the communication? Excellent, I emailed MoC twice and both times received quick, knowledgeable responses
      How easy was it to pay? Simple
      How long did it take to ship? Once the item arrived, a little less than a week
      Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? It took almost FIVE MONTHS for my order to come in.I know Dollzone had a reputation for taking a long time, but as this was only an outfit I felt the long wait time was ridiculous. After about 4 months I contacted MoC asking about the status and they checked it for me no problem. They told me if it took another month they would be able to refund me. Thankfully my item actually arrived just a hair before the deadline.
      Would you order from this company again? I'm very peeved with Dollzone, and although the outfit is really nice I'm definitely going to think twice about ordering an item from them again that isn't in stock. That being said, MoC was lovely to deal with, they were very professional and I'll certainly look to shop from them again.

11. What did you order? Doll Chateau Charles with Faceup
      * When did you order? November 16 2014
      * How was the communication? Communication was perfect.
      * How easy was it to pay? It was very easy to pay. Purchased him on a long layaway.
      * How long did it take to ship? Got him today 22nd of December.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? He is perfect!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes he is even more lovely then the sales pictures!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very, very satisfied with this little bugger.

12. What did you order? Asleep Eidolon Blueberry with Faceup, and a Dollzone wig
      When did you order?
      I ordered on January 16th 2014
      The communication was fabulous!
      How easy was it to pay?
      Super easy.
      Everything was instock, so it shipped within a day. I got it three days later.
      The quality was amazing!
      Yep.
      Completely! I love her so much!
      I was very satisfied, but I did contact MOC prior to purchase to request a picture of the doll in-stock with questions about poseability. Lindsey sent me photos the next day, and set aside the same doll pictured after I enquired whether or not I could purchase that one. Their customer service is amazing, and I will never hesitate to order from them.

13. What did you order?A Dollzone MSD outfit and boots
      When did you order?
      12/29/14
      very good
      How easy was it to pay?
      simple
      It was in stock, so it only took a couple of days
      Absolutely
      yes
      The outfit- yes, but the boots had a flaw
      I contacted them about the flaw, and they replaced them very quickly.The second pair was perfect.
      Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. I've ordered from them many times and they are always my first stop when looking for something!

14. What did you order? K2 shirt, K2 shorts, 7/8 wig cap, and an Angell-Studio kimono/bathrobe.
      When did you order? January 26, 2015
      How easy was it to pay? Super easy.
      The 28th, it arrived the 31st.
      Yup!
      Yup!
      For the most part - the shorts were too small, but that is a problem with the manufacturer, and not with Mint on Card itself. The shorts were very cheap, and I can cover up the open part with the shirt, so it works out well. Everything else was very lovely though.

15. Back in Feb so late.
      * What did you order? Two Fantasy doll brand Dollstands
      * When did you order? February 5, 15
      * How was the communication? Perfect never had issues contacting them.
      * How easy was it to pay? No paypal but it was very quick and easy none the less.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped out the next day.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yeah it's a very sturdy stand and easy to reassemble and disassemble.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!! The edible packing peanuts were fun to tease friends we had visiting the day the box arrived.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA

16. I ordered a silcon wig cap and it got to my house within 2 days...

17. Ok, I've gotten half my dolls plus clothes, wigs, shoes, doll stands & accessories from Mint on Card - that's probably 20 dolls. I LOVE them. They check everything & several times have notified me when they've had to send back an order because there were problems. I had one item lost in transit & that got replaced w/no problems. I have NEVER had a problem & I've gotten everything within the time limits specified, plus all the proper notifications.
      What did you order?
      See above
      * When did you order?
      First ordered in October 2011 - last order received in July 2014
      Excellent
      Very easy
      Once MoC gets an item, they get it in the mail within a couple days.
      That's not MoC's problem - it is the various doll companies. I have ordered Ringdoll, DollZone, DikaDoll & LoongSoul items and like them all.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures
      Again, the pics are from the various companies - some better than others. I always look for owner pics of dolls
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      MoC solves the problems before I even know about them LOL cause they inspect the packages.

Mint on Card is a fabulous place to shop - I highly recommend using them whenever possible.

18. * What did you order?

Angell-Studio Sherry

* When did you order?

November 15

Great!

Very easy!

1 day once they received it.

Yes!!! Every Penny!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

The picture do her no justice! Much better in person!

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very!

19. * What did you order? A Regular HaoQi bag and a Super HaoQi bag

* When did you order? March 9th

* How was the communication? Excellent, as always. I got e-mail confirming my order and another when it shipped. They also got back to me very quickly concerning the questions I had.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy!

* How long did it take to ship? I can't remember the shipping date, but they arrived on the 14th.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. The HaoQi bag are like grab bags filled with unknown items. They set forth guidelines are to how much they will be worth, what they might be, and a guarantee ofone item from a list of things. Both bags completely satisfied the guidelines they set out. I am extremely happy with what I got and would definitely do this again!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? No sales picture, but both bags were exactly as described.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so!

I bought my first doll from Mint on Card at Akon last June and have done business with them several times since. Always excellent customer service.

20. * What did you order? DollZone Baby Raphael, 12mm Cyan eyes, and a Dollism Plus convention program
      * When did you order? May 15, 2015
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dealer
      * How was the communication? I had to cancel a previous order with them, and they were very friendly and prompt
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Visa
      * How long did it take to ship? I ordered on the weekend, but he was shipped on Monday and arrived that Wednesday, the 20th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes! ^^
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely satisfied. My boy is so cute!!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, of course!