1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mint On Card Feedback (ALL)

Feb 14, 2008

1. - What did you order? Long Black SD sized wig
      - When did you order? Sept. 10 2008
      - How was the communication? Great! Sent me an email as soon as they shipped.
      - How easy was it to pay? Simple, easy.
      - How long did it take to ship? Five days, but there was a weekend in there.
      - Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Very happy with the wig! Perfect.
      - Did the item look like the sales pictures? Color is the same, very good pics.
      - Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      - If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

2. What did you order?Auburn and Black (8-9) Long Red Wine (7-8) wigs
      When did you order? 9-28-2008
      How was the communication? Super! Got a receipt and a shipping notice right away!
      How easy was it to pay? Easy, though I think she doesn't take PayPal, I used a credit card.
      How long did it take to ship? 4days? very quick!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price? Actually they were a super deal, on sale for something I would have paid twice as much for, so I was very pleased.
      Did it look like the sales pictures? Better, my monitor washed out the colors--they are nicer in person!
      Satisfied with the product? Completely. I'll be back to buy some eyes from her later, I was so happy with the quality, the speed of shipping and the darling little omake included!

3. - What did you order? 14mm Opal Blue glass eyes
      - When did you order? October 13
      - How was the communication? very good, got an e-mail confirming my order right away, and another when my item shipped.
      - How easy was it to pay? very easy with a credit card.
      - How long did it take to ship? Less than a day--I got my shipping notice last night, and the eyes were in my mailbox at eleven this morning!
      - Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, definitely. The eyes look very lifelike.
      - Did the item look like the sales pictures? Very slightly darker than the sales photo, but there was a disclaimer on the sales page saying that colours might be different than what the monitor displays, so I was expecting it. :)
      - Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so, and I loved the extra candy they sent, and thought hand-writing 'thank you' on the receipt was a nice personal touch.
      - If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

4. What did you order? FDoll Normal Skin Tobias Body
      When did you order? October 3rd
      How was the communication? Amazing! I got a confirmation letter right away, and a notice, with tracking number, when he shipped.
      How easy was it to pay? Super easy. Used my CC- no problems.
      How long did it take to ship? Shipped on the 6th! 3 days!
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It's amazing! I got a great body for an amazing price!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better- by far.
      Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

5. * What did you order? High Wizard Black outfit
      * When did you order? Early October, 2008
      * How was the communication? Good. Sent automated payment and shipping emails
      * How easy was it to pay? Like some others said, I wish they took paypal, but my credit card payment went through fine.
      * How long did it take to ship? Received the item less than 14 days later!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality is staggering! I wish my clothes looked this good! :o
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes. I just wish the thing came with pants.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely so.

6. * What did you order? AE Yara (default everything), 7-8 Wine wig, 7-7.5 Black buns wig
      * When did you order? 10/16/08
      * How was the communication? Great. I got an email when I ordered and one when it shipped, then Fedex kept me updated the rest of the way.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy with credit card
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped next day, received 5 or 6 days later (I blame Fedex and living in the middle of nowhere)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Well, it's my first time handling a bjd in real life, so I'm not a good judge, but I think so! I just wish her head and arms didn't have a mind of their own with posing ^^;; The wigs are amazing!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes and no. The doll looks just like the picture. The Wine wig looked more like ketchup on the site, but I took a gamble (cuz I keep my monitor settings funky) and when it came it was a gorgeous wine color! Better than I could've hoped!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much. I love my doll!

I'd also like to add that in addition to the promised items, she also came with candy and 3 gachapon ^^

7. What did you order?
      3 wigs and a pair of glass eyess

When did you order?
      eh..I can't remember, last month at some point

How was the communication?
      Great, they answered my questions very quickly, great communication

How easy was it to pay?
      very, Paypal = simple lol

How long did it take to ship?
      not long, got my items about a week later

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      yup, no complaints there

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      yup

Were you satisfied with the product?
      yup lol wigs are great and I love the eyes :) would buy from again

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      no probs

8. * What did you order? MSC, a wig, and a couple pairs of shoes
      * When did you order? September 2008
      * How was the communication? Great! I got a confirmation email and a shipping notice when the items went out.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, super easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Since the MSC had to ship Ground, it took about 6 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the wig was cute and I got it for a great sale price. The MSD shoes were very adorable for a low price, too!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a

I'd also like to add that I met the Mint on Card reps in person at ResinCon and they were super-friendly. :) They even let my friend remove a wig from the packaging to try it on her doll before buying. The glass eyes I bought while there are a wonderful value for the price, very clear and the colors are beautiful.

9. * What did you order? The end of October
      * When did you order? 3prs of eyes, 3 wigs, shoes and an outfit
      * How was the communication? excellent! got a confirmation email & shipping notice
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? only about 3 days!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes, the outfit & shoes in particular are sooo well made I would have expected to pay much more!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very!

I also got some free gifts! Candy, a Pokemon cell phone charm, and a Doctor Doom action figure! My husband was quite happy about Doctor Doom.

10. * What did you order? Some wigs, outfits, a pair of eyes and boots.
      * When did you order? 29 October, 2008
      * How was the communication? Really good. Emails are answered timely. Notices are sent accordingly. Exellent customer service.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped on 31 Oct. (Original schedule is on 30th, see my explaination below.) Arrived on 7th Nov.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Better than my expectation!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? I would say much better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? More than satisfied.

After placed my order, I found that one pair of boots is missed out (silly me). Lindsey allows me to change my order without any complaint. And because of the entry lock at my apartment, I wrote 'please require signature on delivery' on the order form, in order to make sure the delivery person will call me to open the main door. Lindsey took this seriously and consulted the post office. Since USPS doesn't provide 'sign on delivery' service, she kindly provided me with other solutions and asked for my choice.

Though shipping from America to here is a little bit expensive, I will definitely buy from Mint On Card again.

11. * What did you order? MSD size Wig and two pairs of shoes MSD size.
      * When did you order? Nov 22nd
      * How was the communication? Good, although I didn't have any problems. I will say I liked getting the email saying the day it was shipped. Let's me know when to mob my mail man.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. Although I used my credit card.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 day shipping is excellent :D
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. I love their prices. The dress shoes were very nice.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? More or less. The dress shoes looked exactly like the photo, the wig looked pretty good, not like the photo, but still nice. Over all though the pictures are pretty good.
      * Were you satisfied with the product(s)? Yes, definitely.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

They shipped really well, i.e. the packing was really good and tight. They sent me candy <.< My poor waistline! XD I'm definitely buying from them the next time I get a chance. They're website is easy to navigate, and easy to order off of. They also take postal money orders, for those who don't like using credit cards online <.<

12. * What did you order? Fantasy Doll Pure White Tobias Body
      * When did you order? December 6, 2008
      * How was the communication? Wonderful. Got an email after paying, when it was shipped, and when it was even on my porch.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I didn't have to go to Paypal or any of that, just pay on the site.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days. :3 It took longer since I ordered on a Saturday night, but that's still pretty fast imo.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It's great quality especially for the price!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Sure did.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Totally!

They even gave me a tokidoki Latte toy. I'm a huge fan of tokidoki so I literally squee'd when I saw that.

13. * What did you order? 2 MSD dresses, one Kon'D wig, a pair of eyes, and MSD shoes.
      * When did you order? I can't remember.
      * How was the communication? No problems. I got an email that they got my payment and that they were going to send my stuff out.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. I paid with a debit card.
      * How long did it take to ship? 3 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Quality was fine for the price.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The eyes seemed brighter on my screen but that just my monitor.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

I also got some free candy and a tiny Mickey and Minnie Mouse that kiss. Really cute.

14. What did you order? 5 boxes of Re-ments and Wii figure and 2 pair of eyes
      When did you order? 27th Nov 2008
      How was the communication? Cool. Immediate delivery and shipping notification.
      How easy was it to pay? Easy. Used Paypal
      How long did it take to ship? 12th Dec 2008 (15 days.. well.. I live in Asia so.. maybe that's ordinary duration from U.S)
      Was the quality appropriate for the price? They got some discount at that time.... so I was 'hypnotized' a bit.. lol!
      Did it look like the sales pictures? Ok I guess. lol
      Satisfied with the product? Quite satisfied. they gave a candy box and also free small figure. :D

15. Mint on Card Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

16. I just had a great order experience from Mint on Card. :)

* What did you order?
      MSC, glass eyes, and shoes.

* When did you order?
      Late January, the 24th I think.

* How was the communication?
      Great! There was a notice on the site that they would be closed for the New Year and orders placed at the time would process on Feb. 2nd when they returned. My order shipped promptly after their return and I received an emailed shipping notice.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. They don't have Paypal set up on their site, but I paid via CC.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Once they returned from their holiday (as was clearly marked on the site), it shipped within a day.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Very much so. The glass eyes are beautiful for a great price. ^_^

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. The eyes and shoes were for friends (small group order), but they are beautiful and I wouldn't mind owning them myself!

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes. This was my third MoC order to date!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

17. What did you order? Shoes and Boots
      * When did you order? Feb14th-09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through MOC so Company I guess.
      * How was the communication? Pretty easy just emails were sent to tell me what I ordered and when it shipped as well as how to track shipment.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy as Pie!
      * How long did it take to ship? 4 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh I love the price esp. of the boots.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes so far.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If I was told they came from MOC then yes.

18. * What did you order? msd white mask, msd skull shoes (too cute) and msd floating heads shirt

* When did you order? march 2, 2009

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? dealer

* How was the communication? great but didn't really need to communicate

* How easy was it to pay? super easy

* How long did it take to ship? 2 days

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yep

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? the shoes are even cuter

* Were you satisfied with the product? yes

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?n/a

* Would you order from this company again? I had planned on it

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? sure

19. What did you order? Fantasy Doll NS body, two wigs, mini wii, and two pairs of shoes
      When did you order? March 6th, 09
      Did you order directing from the company or through a dealer? Dealer
      How was communication? Great
      How easy was it to pay? easy
      How long did it take to ship? Um...3 days but that's because it was over the weekend
      Was the qualiter appropriate for the price? Yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      Would you order from this company again? Yes
      Would you buy this companies products second-hand? Yes

20. * What did you order? one pair eyes, one wig for yosd (on sale), one wig for SD (on sale) 2 pair MSD shoes, 2 pair SD shoes
      * When did you order? March 10th 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? dealer.
      * How was the communication? friendly and prompt
      * How easy was it to pay? very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? was shipped within the same day
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? excellent quality at a low price
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? extremely satisfied
      * Would you order from this company again? yes, yes, a thousand times yes. ^^