1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mint On Card Feedback (ALL)

Feb 14, 2008

1. What did you order?
      A dollzone 70 cm body, figaro fox and I got a silicon cap and full set heavy rain as part of dollzone primo

When did you order?
      1/25/15

How was communication?
      Communication has been impeccable! I emailed them every time I was ready to make a layaway payment and received an email from them once they went to charge it. When my order arrived I received an email from them and after my order was picked up I got an email from FedEx with tracking number.

How easy was it to pay?
      It was super easy. I made my first payment right away then when I ready to make layaway payments I just shot them an email (if I wanted to make a larger payment I said how much I wanted to pay).

How long did it take to ship?
      I made my last payment on 5/26/15 around 8 am and received an email from FedEx at 12:30 pm same day.

Was the quality appropriate for the price?
      I would say yes the dolls are nice, smooth resin heavy and thick. The event doll is super cute in a strange way and fox although his tail keeps falling off is pretty cute too (I love the eyes that came with both event doll and fox)

Did the item look like the sales picture?
      yep

We're you satisfied with the product?
      Very much!

I haven't received my items yet however I'm satisfied with my transaction with mint on card based on communication and speed alone. I'm also satisfied with dollzones speed, I know they are known for taking a long time to complete orders so I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email saying my order had arrived after 4 months. I'll update once I receive my shipment :D

Update: I couldn't be happier with my transaction with MOC! Not only did they ship fedex same day I finished paying off my layaway but I received my package less than 24 hrs later!

2. * What did you order? Only Doll Blue Long 8/9 wig and Angel Street Zazean doll in Normal skin
      * When did you order? August 20, 2014
      * How was the communication? Great, I did a layaway and very month I got a reminder email to pay. They also let me know when my guy came in.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Only a few days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The doll is very nice, and it was my first and also in my price range.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep, both the doll and the wig looked like the pictures.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A, I was very satisfied.

3. * What did you order? Aimerai Mr. Snowman
      * When did you order? January 7, 2015
      * How was the communication? Great, I did a layaway and every month I got a reminder email to pay. They also let me know when my snowman came in.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Only a few days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The snowman is very cute, and was an event gift, so I was happy to be able to get him.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? He is taller than I thought he was based on the pictures.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A, I was very satisfied. My Mr. Snowman was supposed to come with a extra pair of painted eyes, but MoC let me know that he came in with them blank. MoC offered to paint them for free, and I accepted that offer.

4. *What did you order? Doll Leaves Evan with event doll Alex
      *When did you order? March 23, 2015
      *How was the communication? Excellent. I did a three month layaway and got a notification that each payment was credited to my account. I also got emails when my order came in, and when it was shipped.
      *How easy was it to pay? Very easy as I had my cc on file for the layaway.
      *How long did it take to ship? 12 weeks for the pre order.
      *Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, Doll Leaves are wonderful bjds.
      *Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, as close as pictures can look on a computer, lol.
      *If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your your problem? N/A everything was wonderful, no issues.

5. * What did you order? Doll Chateau 72cm Male body in white skin, Larry the Snail event doll
      * When did you order? March
      * How was the communication? Precise and friendly as usual; always in a timely manner
      * How easy was it to pay? A no-brainer. Just run through the credit card process, set up a layaway plan, add a note for the event doll, and you're done.
      * How long did it take to ship? Three days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely. I owned an original release Ada, and they have only improved since then.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? For the most part, yes. Doll Chateau changed their white to a more yellow parchment tone as opposed to a stark white, so my head did not quite match. But otherwise it was all spot-on.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Completely. The quality is outstanding
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A Mint on Card: Perfect as Always.

6. dz anita head

march 12

they get back w me sometimes

easy to pay

still isn't here

7. * What did you order? DZ e-mud, A-S soft silicone joint cushions XS and S, and an A-S 6/7 short brown wig
      * When did you order? Jul 6
      * How was the communication? Pretty clear, pretty prompt, pretty great.
      * How easy was it to pay? Extremely easy! Absolutely fool proof!
      * How long did it take to ship? Two days to ship, three days to arrive! So speedy!!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Even better! The cushions were lifesavers, there was enough eye putty to choke a horse, and the wig was gorgeous. All very well packed, too!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The putty was a lot more yellow than in the pictures, but that's not a problem.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A.

8. * What did you order? Doll Chateau Charles
      * When did you order? July 4th 2015
      * How was the communication? Great. I received an email after I ordered and after it was shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Quick and easy with a credit card
      * How long did it take to ship? Only 4 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes~
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

Doll was in stock, which was awesome! Shipped super fast to me in Canada. Will by from again :D

9. * What did you order? Doll Family-A 1/3 Practice Head
      * When did you order? July 20th 2015
      * How was the communication? I got an email after I ordered and after it shipped. I also accidentally put in the wrong zip code, but they quickly fixed it for me when I told them.
      * How easy was it to pay? They don't accept paypal, but it was easy with credit card
      * How long did it take to ship? I ordered on a Friday, so it shipped out Monday and arrived Thursday. 3 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep~
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

10. * What did you order? Two Dollzone tinies pre-order
      * When did you order? February 2015
      * How was the communication? EXCELLENT, every time I emailed with questions/etc. I received very prompt replies.
      * How easy was it to pay? It was a pre-order so I used their 6-month layaway.
      * How long did it take to ship? After I made final payment they shipped right away via FedEx.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I wasn't completely familiar with DZ until now, but yes, I'm impressed with the quality.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, MoC uses the company's stock photos.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so. I want another.

11. * What did you order? Loongsoul Auguste
      * When did you order? February 2015
      * How was the communication? Very good.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy , used 6 month layaway.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped same day as final payment
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? VERY impressed with the quality and speed of manufacturing/delivery to dealer.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? He was a great likeness to the stock photos.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very pleased, already planning another.

12. * What did you order? Dollzone Miss Kitty Fullset w/body blushing
      * When did you order? April 26, 2015
      * How was the communication? Fantastic. I had a layaway with them, and each message I sent to authorize payment was replied to the very next day. The same went for every question I had.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. With a credit card.
      * How long did it take to ship? She shipped on August 14th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh yes. I am still in awe over how lovely Kitty is. Very nicely painted and blushed <3
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! Almost identical! The wig she came with has some flyaways, but nothing that can't be fixed. However, the poor thing was sent with two left ears, which isn't MoC's fault. I've contacted them about the problem.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so! Aside from the ears XD
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? Well, for the most part, I am satisfied, but on the ear issue, I have to wait until their owner returns from vacation so they can look at photos I sent in of Kitty's ears. I will update once they have gotten back to me.

Update: 8/27/2015
      -I was contacted again by Mint on Card after the owner returned. They requested an additional photo of the back of the ears (which thinking about it, I probably should have included). After sending in the requested photo, I was just contacted again. Dollzone will be casting and painting the correct ear and sending it in their next shipment to Mint on Card. Will update again when the ear is home.

Update: 10/17/2015
      -Contacted by Mint on Card. They have my ears! They are also paying the shipping! All I had to do was confirm my address, and once they have the confirmation, they are sending them out.

I will DEFINITELY be buying from MoC again in the future, and anything I can buy through them, I will be doing so.

#392 Ethra_VII, Aug 20, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    13. * What did you order? A pair of SD sized black sneakers.
      * When did you order? August 20th, 2015
      * How was the communication? Good.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? 24 hours.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yep.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100% satisfied.

14. * What did you order? Dollzone Oliver Fullset and face-up services.
      * When did you order? June 20th 2015
      * How was the communication? Amazing, I also asked if they could add a scar to his default face-up and they were great to work with. Paige, the face-up artist, e-mailed me and asked for character information so to better inspire her work. She then emailed me to tell me he had arrived, and again with pictures to make sure everything was right. She even wrote a little note on his order form when she sent him out. ^.^
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy. I had him on layaway. There was an issue with the last payment not going through, and they contacted right away. I'm not sure why it didn't work the first time(s) they tried, but after checking the information was correct it went through just fine.
      * How long did it take to ship? A week or two because the weather was not permiting face-up work to be done.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? No, Oliver's fullset wig arrived very different than pictured. A different style and colour.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, I adore my new doll. The wig was dissapointing however as I intented to use it for another doll.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I contacted MoC to ask if there was a mix up. They replied saying that they contected Dollzone and that Dollzone had actually changed the wig style/colour. They also told me that it has happened to them a few times with other items. They apologised for the inconvience and gave me 5 munie for it. I'm very satisfied with this even though I couldn't get the wig I thought I'd be getting. It's not MoC's fault what-so-ever that Dollzone just decides to change things and not tell anyone, and they didn't have to compensate me at all.

15. * What did you order? Doll Chateau Pierre W/S
      * When did you order?
      May 10th, 2015
      * How was the communication?
      Very easy, concise, and kindly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple and easy, no problems.
      * How long did it take to ship? 2 days (blazing fast!)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, yes, of course. He's smooth and flawless.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better. You could actually see his freckles.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I was and am, but I had a small run-in with DC not sending me his birthcard. A MoC rep. got in contact with me and informed me of this before shipping; apparently, DC has an issue with sending the right birthcards and tend to forget to ship then in future shipments. The rep told me she'd get in contact DC and tell them to send it if I wanted her to.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? MoC will contact me if they can get it in. Seeing as Pierre is a discontinued sculpt, they warned me I might not be able to get it. It doesn't really bother me, but it'd be nice to have.

But overall, YES, I was satisfied with MoC. I will definitely buy from them again in the future :3

16. * What did you order? Loongsoul Farkas
      * When did you order? April 2015
      * How was the communication? Excellent
      * How easy was it to pay? EASY
      * How long did it take to ship? Quickly.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? He is wonderful
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, very close :)
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A.

17. Several months ago, I wanted to order a bunch of things. I'd never placed an order with MOC before, so I tried to make an account. But for some reason, their system wouldn't let me complete the confirm-email field. I tried many times, on different days, on different computers, and the field would just blank in mid-entry. Finally, I contacted them by email, which was answered by Melissa. We went back and forth. I clarified my problem, she had no idea why it was happening, and stated that no other customers had reported the same problem.

Well, obviously if you can't create an account, you can't become a customer, so no wonder other "customers" didn't report that problem, but I was. There was no attempt to help me manually create an account, look into the information I was entering, or even assist me to make an order as a guest. I wasn't asking for a preorder or a layaway. She finally said she was referring the matter to "tech support", but her next email told me that tech support had no idea either and they couldn't replicate the problem -- she concluded with basically, nothing we can do about the problem, see ya, bye, "We are so sorry." I've never encountered a company before that's so blasé about turning away business and possible more future business.

This week, I discovered myself what the problem must have been - cleaning up through piles of old papers, I found I had jotted down log-on info for an account I must have made there about five or six years ago (from the dates on the papers it was mixed in with), using the same email address I was now trying to enter again. I guess their tech support didn't enable their software to offer an error message that an email (or other info) already was in their system.

Anyway, even though it turns out I do have a valid account, after dealing with Melissa's obvious lack of interest in customer service (even potential-customer service), I feel that doesn't bode well for any potential order problems that could occur. I won't be making any orders with them, ever.

18. * What did you order? Aimerai Virginia
      * When did you order?
      May 26th 2015 (preorder)
      * How was the communication? Excellent

* How easy was it to pay? Simple and easy, no problems.
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived October 3rd 2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? She is beautifully done!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? As good or better.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/a

19. * What did you order?
      14mm BJD Eyes - Cyan Ver 2 - (Round)

* When did you order?
      November 3, 2015

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the company.

* How was the communication?
      Excellent, they replied to e-mails very quickly and gave me very detailed answers.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, paid with a credit card.

* How long did it take to ship?
      One day.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The eyes appear to be just the slightest bit darker (and more cyan) in person than in the sales picture.But in the doll they appear to be the same color as the sales picture, they're even better than expected!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes of course!

#399 Chibi_Rat, Nov 12, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    20. * What did you order? Doll Chateau Hugh on K_01 body, free Wanda head (from event)
      * When did you order? July 17th, 2015 (preorder)
      * How was the communication? Wonderful! A few days after I placed the order, I messaged them to change the body he would come on. They were very friendly, and replied quickly. Before he shipped to me, they emailed saying that DC had given him a faceup by accident, and asked how they should proceed.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, with no problems
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived November 11th, 2015
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? He's absolutely perfect!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better! :D
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you buy more from this company? This wasn't my first order, and certainly not my last!