1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mint On Card Feedback (ALL)

Feb 14, 2008

1. * What did you order? Codenoir SD Shoes (In-Stock)
      * When did you order? Jan 27, 2016
      * How was the communication? Received an email when I ordered, and again when they shipped
      * How easy was it to pay? Credit Card ONLY, no paypal. Wasn't a problem for me, quick and easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped the very next day!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Beautiful quality, I'm super happy with the shoes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you buy more from this company? Absolutely. Especially if things are in-stock

2. * What did you order? Eye Putty and Mr Super Clear
      * When did you order? March 9th, 2016
      * How was the communication? The best communication I have had with a online company. It feels like you are buying something from a trusted friend. I trust them with my bank info and they respond to emails right away.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. They even understood that my bank account got frozen and they could not process the order the first time they tried. We had bought too many things online and our bank thought something was going on. They charged my card right away after I told them the bank issue was fixed. (Also this messed up a layaway payment for another order and they were very understanding. My layaway wasn't due yet, but I wanted to pay it off. It was all taken care of very quickly!)
      * How long did it take to ship? The next day!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I have not had the chance to use them because my dolls are not here yet, but I am sure I will be satisfied.

3. * What did you order? Dollzone Gray Fullset in Whiteskin and the spring event Miss Jia fullset
      * When did you order? Feb 11 2016
      * How was the communication? Great as always!
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? He shipped July 29th, so a little over 5 months.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, definitely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Both Gray and Miss Jia looked better in person honestly.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Of course!

4. * What did you order?
      Luts Karis w/ SD Boy Type 3, 14mm honey glass eyes, luts silicone headcap, two face protectors, 18 mm red glass DZ eyes
      * When did you order?
      I ordered the end of December 2016
      * How was the communication?
      Great! I ordered via layaway so my communication was primarily with Lane. They were very quick to reply to questions and concerns etc.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. There's no PayPal option so you pay via card and they keep it on file. You have to e-mail them to manually charge out and you don't get reminder e-mails (or maybe I just paid things early all the time so I never got the chance to receive a reminder e-mail).
      * How long did it take to ship?
      I made the newbie mistake of ordering from a quick company (luts) and a slow company (dollzone) in the same order. Typically MoC will not split orders on preordered items and so I would have been waiting a LOT longer if they hadn't taken pity on my situation making a n00b mistake. My items were shipped in late April with the exception of the DZ eyes which have yet to arrive. I'm honestly not anticipating the eyes before July.
      One thing to keep in mind, they ship via FedEx for large items and items with a $400 value or above need a DIRECT signature so someone will have to sign for the package. You can't leave a signed note or sign a door tag, someone physically has to be there to sign. Just..be aware of that. If you sign up for FedEx's delivery notifications you can pay to reschedule your delivery day for a time you will be home though otherwise after one failed delivery attempt it'll be held at a FedEx location and you'll have to physically go there. I'm a bus rider so I'm particularly sensitive to this subject that's why I feel the need to point it out.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Everything was there!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      They went above and beyond what they had to. I understood and knew the policy before I placed my order I just didn't do my proper research to make sure the companies' wait times lined up. I made a dumb mistake on my order and would have happily slept in the bed I made. Tough lesson learned. But they took pity on my situation and didn't force me to stall my doll order just because of a single pair of eyes. This isn't normal policy, it causes a paperwork nightmare behind the scenes, and this was clearly a one-time courtesy. But I learned my lesson, and I won't make that mistake again. SPLIT. YOUR. ORDERS. UP. BY. ORDERING. SEPARATELY. Lesson learned.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      Yea, definitely. They have a great layway period which is really handy. I wish they still had contracts with certain companies, but I get the position they are in. They are an amazing company, they have a wealth of knowledge, great customer service. Even if they can't help you, that are sympathetic and you feel taken care of.

5. * What did you order? Dollzone Raymond2 in tan with faceup and 18 mm fantasy gray eyes
      * When did you order? May 9th, 2017
      * How was the communication? Great! Got an email when the order was processed and one when it was shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Fairly easy, used a visa card
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on May 15th. 4-5 business days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!! The eyes are very nice and Raymond is gorgeous.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes~
      * Were you satisfied with the product? So extremely happy :>

6. * What did you order? Zuzu Delf Mati
      * When did you order? April 28,2017
      * How was the communication? Received an email when I ordered, I did a layaway for her. When ever I had a question or emailed them about wanting to send a payment, they were always so nice. They we very knowledgeable when I had a question about another doll
      * How easy was it to pay? Credit Card ONLY, no paypal They only charged your card when they got my approval. Wasn't a problem for me, quick and easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? Shipped on the 29th of August and arrived the first of September.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Super happy. I got her for the head mostly and surprised by how heavy and thick the resin in the head is.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! Though I got it blank
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%
      * Would you buy more from this company?
      I actually started a new Layaway for a Dollzone Benjamin because of the long six month layaway and the fact that Mint on Card is only going to be in stock now and wanted to jump on getting Benjamin for my budget.

#406 Lady Sai Inu, Sep 2, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    7. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Snowborn full set with free event gift Larry
      * When did you order?
      3/22/17
      Amazing! I had several questions throughout my order and they responded promptly every time.
      The payment process is super easy as you only have to give them your credit card information once and then they will email you whenever a payment is due. Unfortunately they don’t use PayPal though.
      It took less than a week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely, both dolls look amazing and are super high quality
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, the items looked exactly as they were presented
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Highly satisfied
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/a

8. * What did you order?
      Order 1: Doll Love Kaja, A white angel studio cat-ear wig and an outfit
      Order 2: DollZone 1/4 doll carrying case and their Large HaoQi bag.
      * When did you order?
      Order 1: June 2014
      Order 2: October 2017
      Really good. I didn't have any communication the second time but the first I had questions and all were answered politely.
      Easy payment process. Just had to use my credit card and everything was good to go.
      Order 1: Six months. But that included a preorder doll, so it was to be expected.
      Order 2: A couple days? But it was shipped within the same town so that isn't too surprising.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely! My Kaja is absolutely delightful, as is the Doll Chateau Larry I got in my HaoQi bag and the other things I ordered. The shipping is a bit steep, as they didn't allow pickup and I live less than an hour away, but it's worth it to keep them shipped safely.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, everything looked very accurate to photo.
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so.

9. What did you order?
      Aimarie Aoi, Angell-studio outfit, aimarie outfit, Dollzone eye putty, Dollzone sd size carry bag.
      When did you order?
      1/27/18
      How was communication?
      So far excellent! I originally had an aimarie Asuka on always instead of Aio but changed my mind because her sculpt has no lips only painted on mouth. I asked if it was possible to change sculpts as I know the website says it’s impossible but they were able to change my order. It’s a layaway order as well so I let them know I’m ready to make a payment and I get a response either in a few hrs, the next day or the next business day (depending on when I let them know)
      How easy was it to pay?
      They keep my card info on file until I finish my lawsuit then it gets deleted. I let them know when to charge my card.
      How long did it take to ship?
      About a week

Was the quality worth the price?
      I was pleasantly surprised with my aimerai aio! The body blushing is beautiful and she has no seam lines! For the price she’s amazing! Aimerai also sent her with a carrying bag with straps which is awesome!! The dollsone bag is huge! I can fit like 5 msd in it and there are so many pockets it’s awesome. The only thing I was meh about was the aimerai outfit I bought. It doesn’t really fit on my msd girls .

Did the item look like sales picture?
      My aimerai doll looks better than the sales photos. I’m not sure why but her promo photos make her look like she has an attitude but she is actually very sweet.

We’re you satisfied with the product?
      Yes! I wish mint on card wasn’t going out of business their customer service is top notch and their products are always amazing

#409 lookame, Mar 1, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 3, 2018