1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mio-Updated New Outfits!!!

Oct 17, 2006

1. [​IMG]

Hi There~

Updated with some new Outfits ^___^/

I'm having a Shipping price event until 31 .Otc. Shipping price is DOWN $30--->$20 :)

The ordered clothes which begins dispatch from November beginning of the month. (please consult this before an order.) I ask your understanding that will take more time because all works are made by hand.

Thank you so much

mio

http://m2kdolls.com/mio_shop_.htm

2. Oh, they're beautiful! Can these be made to fit the boy Unoa as snugly as they fit the girls? My B-el needs clothing... ^_^;;

3. Mellara : Thank you. Amy. ( Maybe ... If you who I knew Amy. I glad to see you here. :)

KIyakotari : yes~ they fit the Unoa boy too. I have B-el and L-be. :) So you don't worry about size I can make to fit perfectly for unoa boy. :)
      (and I have 13SD boy and girl, 9SD girl, Msd boy of Vorks. )

4. Beautiful clothes Mio! I can't wait to make an order.

Will Tee_106 fit the Unoa boys or Narins?

5. Bliss: Hi. Bliss. Thank you~ I like too chiffon material. :D

Denaliwind: Thank you so much. :) Yep! Tee_106 is as snugly as fit the Unoa boys or Narins. (I'm making your order. :D )

6. Hi Yoyomi, I would like to order some of your items, but I cannot sign up from your website. I just did the sign up procedure, but it did not seem to go through. Is there any other way I can order from you (via PM or email perhaps?)

Thanks!
      Helen

7. H. Helen.
      you don't need sign up. You can write on the order borad without sign up.
      I can accept order via PM or email. :)
      Thank you so much.

mio

8. I'm so sorry..
      My Website is over Traffic. :( It will be back about 14 hours. I'm so sorry.

9. Hi Mio,
      Would your clothes fit 43 cm Narin boys?

Thanks!
      Amy

10. Hi. Mellara.
      Yes. My clothes fit narin boys. :)
      Because I have unoa boy. they are similar size.
      Thank you ~
      mio

11. Mio - Will you making any clothing to fit the new Unoa Version 2 girls Cream and Mocha?

I just love :love your clothing!

Thank you

12. Hi. Saranilla
      I'll preorder Unoa Version 2 girls Cream and Mocha at next month. :)
      I'll make their outfits.

Thanks~

mio

13. Hi! Your clothes are gorgeous.
      Do you plan to make clothes for MSD sized dolls?

14. You can order all the clothing in SD and MSD size if you mouse over the images you can see a pop up with that offered as a size selection :)

15. If you're using an alternate browser, you may not see the prices pop up.

Just click on the picture and scroll down to see the prices for each size.

16. I was able to view the outfits and prices until the website changed, but cannot any longer. Is it just me, or is anyone else having this problem? I've been linked directly, but it still won't show anything but the large photo on Mio's page (the links to the shopping work on all the other pages on the site, just not Mio's). Thanks for any help :)

17. Not sure if this helps but she has a new area for her outfits looks great. Heres what I am linking to: I navigate by clicking on the items along the top row such as jackets.
      http://m2kdolls.com/mio_shop_.htm

18. quick question...

i have a lovelyhouse body... which has a bigger hip then sd13 but a small waist. would the clothes make any complications ?

thank you

19. That is where the problem is for me - the whole top tan area/box is blank, and there aren't any links for me to click on. I tried your link as well, but still nothing along the top. I'm baffled and want to get back in and see it all. Maybe it's just my computer acting up, but I thought I would see if anyone else was having troubles. I appreciate the link and help :)

20. try 'middle click and hold' on the tan area and scroll down or up.