1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MiracleDoll 1/4 Discussion

Aug 21, 2015

1. MiracleDoll 1/4 ;) WS

2. Ahhh XD makes absolutely sense

3. So I found out about Miracledoll maybe a month ago, and I'm really gunning to get a Baiye to be the "option head" for my MnF elf vamp Shiwoo. I've been looking for a sculpt for this character and the Shiwoo just didn't work, and I'm so glad to have found a head that fits the look. The pics of your Baiyes definitely solidified my decision. :D

4. I was browsing around looking for wigs and stumbled upon this company. I fell in love with Baiye. He's perfect for one of my storylines. I just placed an order for him :D

@Wolfie Pie We'll have another set of 'twins!' Also, if you haven't ordered yet, I was told they are limited to 50 and they have been very popular. I don't know how many are left, but if you can I'd order now. They can hang at the next meet up!

5. @LuckyXIII Oh no they're limited!? D: Aghhhh I guess I will have to order him sooner than planned... I'm going skydiving in a few weeks and to Florida at the end of the month, so it's a pricey month... But I probably should nab him soon...

6. I hope my boy comes within the estimated two months. I'm so excited for him to come home!

7. Just a head's up, there's only one Baiye head left at Jeeryama! I bought the 2nd to last one, so excited. :dance I'm moving this year and won't have as much space for large dolls, so Baiye is the perfect little replacement for my IoS Chaos head.

8. Ahhhhh I bought my Baiye from Stacy last week! So excited! :D

9. I'm so excited to have my Baiye head come in from jeeryama. I ordered March 18th and no shipping mentioned yet. T_T Does anyone know how resinsoul or souldoll white resin matches for miracledoll?

10. I just got an email from Stacy saying that my Baiye is on the way to her! So my little demon will be home soon. yay!

11. @LuckyXIII yeye! Congrats! So excited so see everyone Baiyes :)

@KiwiNinamori You can poke them, my two orders from them last year had been shipped and they didn't let me know only when I messaged them about it. On the match I read that resinsoul can match colors if you ship them a sample but you can ask them to be sure.

12. I'm super excited for my little trouble maker to come home!

For those of you who already have Baiye, would a 6/7 or a 7/8 wig work best?

13. The wig I use on mine is a 7/8 from For My Doll

14. Thanks! Most of my msd's are slim so have heads closer to 6in.

15. I think the wig depend a bit of who made it or in the case what head they used as mold, I noticed that despise all my wigs being 7/8 they fit different head sculpts better.

Shu head is a bit bigger than Baiye despise they both being the same company and size. I also tested a mnf wig in Shu and it was a bit tight but it fit. I can test different wigs later on Baiye and let everyone know.

16. Got my Baiye in the mail yesterday! So excited to give him a faceup. I'm really not a fan of the blank sculpt lol.
      @LuckyXIII I'd definitely say a 7/8 wig. His head is bigger than my mnf Shiwoos.

17. Mine arrived today. Still working on a name for him though. (he does have eyes in, they are just dark grey/black)

[​IMG]2016-05-24 19.35.39 by Heather, on Flickr

18. Seeing your lovely Baiye makes me anxious for mine. :pout: I hope it gets here soon.

19. Here's my Baiye, Butterfly:
      [​IMG]
      He's the alternate ego to my MnF Shiwoo vamp, Yukio. They share a body, so that's why the heavily yellowed 2007 WS DZ body doesn't match him. XP