1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MiracleDoll 1/4 Discussion

Aug 21, 2015

1. @LuckyXIII congrats on getting your boy. Raijin is such a nice name and I love the black that makes him all mischievous.
      @Wolfie Pie you did a wonderful job on his faceup and his wig is really cool XD

I can't wait to get my Baiye. I got my tracking number from jeeryama so he should be here this week or weekend. Then its straight off to the face up artist! I got a Doll Chateau K-06 body for my boy that arrived some time before him.

2. @KiwiNinamori Ahh thank you! I can't wait to see your Baiye on a k-06 body! I've been wanting to get a k-06 or k-08 for one of my other dolls. I'm planning on ordering one later this year if there's an event haha.

3. @Wolfie Pie thanks and the head did come in finally so here is a pic of my baiye on a DC body. I removed the extra neck joint since I like it better without but I like the longer hands and feet. My boy is named Belial

[​IMG]

4. @KiwiNinamori He looks awesome! The body looks like it's a really good fit. And Belial is a great name for him!

@LuckyXIII I love those eyes in Raijin!

5. [​IMG]
      Finished Lesath today :) He's a muse, one that really like to mess with others.

6. [​IMG]
      Got Madaris, Shu sculpt, done today. He's a Dream and turned out so much cuter than I thought.

7. Both your boys are awesome!

8. Thank you :)

9. I never recognized there is a Discussion for this wonderful dolls. I really love Baiye and seeing so many Baiyes is awesome <3

I got mine last year after ordering in August, the head arrived in November. I have Baiye on a modded DiM Happy body (the neck was way to look, neck shortening photos can be seen here) and sanded down his horns b/c the intented character doesn't have any. His name is Saramir.

[​IMG]

10. Ooh, he's cool!

11. Hi all! I just placed an order for a WS Baiye head with Jeeryama. I just love his mischievous smile and cute ears! I'm thinking of pairing the head with a WS Resinsoul body with the Sui claw hands. I'd also like to try my hand at sculpting some cute magnetic horns and tail for him.:3 I'm also planning some pretty extensive mods. I just hope I'll still be as inspired once he actually shows up!:lol:

12. Does anyone know if Miracledoll's NS matches Doll Chateau's pink or yellow NS? I want to hybrid a Zixin head and I love DC bodies but I'm not a big fan of WS. If not DC, does anyone know what other companies might match their NS? Thanks in advance! :aheartbea

13. @purplepaws I have an NS Vic2 head and he's definitely a yellow NS, so I'd say try the DC NS-yellow if you do order.

Also can we talk about the 1/4 girl version of Jing? So cute! :D

14. I'm so glad they did the Jing girl because I love that head but prefer 1/4 size so I will be getting it when I can. Just not sure if I will make another hybrid with DZ body or not. MD tan seen pretty but would be harder to match.

15. [​IMG]
      I have been taking lots of photos of Madaris, the Shu sculpt despise I still need get him a top lol
      I don't see many people with him what is a shame since he's a cute and sweet sculpt

16. Hello! I don't know if this has been answered or not yet but has anyone tried the NS Baiye with the Doll Chateau NS body? If so how was the match? Was it NS Pink or yellow? Which DC body did you go with? Do you have pictures?

17. I've been stalking the Miracle Doll sculptor's Instagram for a few months now and I'm so happy that they've finally officially released their 1/4 scale Vic! :D I'm so excited, he's so mischievous!

I'm also curious about the new body he was released with, but I'll probably end up just getting the head for now...