1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MiracleDoll 1/4 Discussion

Aug 21, 2015

1. New dolls! :D Don't know their names yet (I'm working with google translate lol) but it looks like 2 boys! "White Falcon" and what looks like a sleeping version of Baiye?

I'm in love with the first one, I can hardly wait to place an order for him. I'm a sucker for teeth pieces!

2. I hope them releasing a new version of Baiye means they're going to do a refresh of more of their older sculpts that just seemed to suddenly dissipate from being sold T-T

3. *slides in*

Wow, dead thread. Anyone out there??

So technically the Crazy/Mad Rabbit is a 1/4, do you all think he can be discussed here, or in a totally new thread?
      I've received confirmation from the mods that he is on topic for DOA.

4. I'm no one of consequence but I'll happily discuss, especially if it revives this thread.

5. Well I can try to help revive! Here is my creeptastic boy

[​IMG]rabbits 1 by Vampire Angel13, on Flickr

I had a plan for him, but I've chosen to wait to work on him until my skull masks get there from Alice Collections. But he has a whole family in a creepy circus so it will be somewhat AiW meets circus theme.

6. OH MY GAWD how beautiful and creepy! I love it so much

7. Does anyone have photos of the 1/4 Vic? I'd love to see some owner photos!

8. I recently bought one second hand from a friend. He is far from finished and his wig, eyes and possibly even face up is temporary, so take it for what it is. He's on a Dollzone body.
      [​IMG]

9. How precious!

10. I really like the new version of Baiye they are offering :love
      I love the face up and outfit, he is amazing looking.

So far I do not have any experience with this company.
      Are their face ups worth it? Will they look like the promotional pictures?
      How about the outfits?

11. A bit late to this, but I have one up in my profiles
      Helnu :o
      [​IMG]

12. @VampireAngel13 Oooh, that tan is looking great and congrats on getting him. How happy are you with his posing, if you don't mind me asking? And what are your plans for blushing him? (or will he stay blank, cause he's looking great that way as well)

Joining in with an 'oldie', the original Miracle Baiye head (who, to be honest, I still prefer to the new verison. wish they'd just called the new one something else and kept them both), hybrided on a slightly (neck) modded IoS 40 body as well as the Demon Vic fantasy YoSD and a Dollmore Judith Tara, ready to keep both of them in line ;)

[​IMG]MSD BJD group shot by Wildcard_Snowy, on Flickr

13. Does anyone have a new girl body?I really want to see

14. I went here to ask the same question! It's sad that this thread is not very popular.
      Did someone see comparison or hybrid photos of new body?

15. I got my Crazy Rabbit all blushed up. His name is Warr'n. His full photoshoot is here.
      I also posted him in the large doll section. I don't know if they will kick me out of there. :eek:
      [​IMG]

16. Warr'n got whiskers!!
      [​IMG]

17. Thank you!
      Edit I took him out for photos and lost two whiskers: thankfully I had extras and they have been replaced.
      [​IMG]

#78 SteamWitch, Jan 17, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    18. Yes! Miracle doll has released a female muscle body with actual arm muscles! You have no idea how much I've been wanting an MSD size muscular female body that isn't 'add a few vague abs to a skinny body' and call that muscular. The Miracle even had a fair bit of leg muscle too :dance

There's also an animal version too. I'm a little on the fence about it. The top part of the leg and calf look good but then it seems like they wanted to do digitigrade legs but then made them plantigrade with human ankles and feet. But they didn't remove the digitigrade joint so it's either got two lots of ankles, or some random lumpy bone growth in the middle of the lower leg. (Haha, I having the same issue as when doll artists try to make centaurs and totally bork up the horse leg anatomy for the sake of aesthetics and it really distracts me :lol:)

#80 Epicari, Dec 5, 2022
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2022