1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Sales Promotion Miro Doll April Promotion

Apr 5, 2017

1. Miro Doll April promotion is from April 5th to April 30th 2017. During the time, we offer 40% discount on the dolls, heads and bodies, 20% discount on the new 72cm boys, 20% discount on the shoes. We hope all people have a nice spring!

For orders over $198, we will send one extra 1/4 doll head

For orders over $298, we will send one extra 1/3 doll head

For orders over $488, we will send one extra 1/4 doll body

For orders over $688, we will send one extra 1/3 boy body

For orders over $888 we offer free shipping.

When calculating for the free gift, shipping cost is not counted into the order total.

2. Is your normal skin color
      back or is it still pink color....?

3. I'm looking to buy the 66cm body and Thunder 1/3 boy head I have a couple of questions. It'll be my first doll. Will they fit together alright? And what size s hook and string will I need?
      I tried to find those last two bits on the pages for the items but couldn't.

4. @PennyForTheGuy
      I own two the new 66 bodies and have the Thunder head on one of them, it fits nicely although the neck seems a bit long with it.
      And where as it doesn't bug me, thought I'd share as it might be a deal breaker for others. Over all it looks good though and fits, I sadly can't share a photo at this time, as the doll is at a friends house to get a face up.
      Hope this info helps you some ^^

5. Can you provide a link to the website?

6. Yes it does! If I could ask you one more question, what size eyes fit it?

7. 14mm I think like 97%, again head is at a friend's house so can't help more by double checking.
      Fairly sure he could also take 12mm eyes as well, and not sure off hand if could go up a size.
      Thunder is really a handsome mold in person his blank site photos don't do him justice. Though mine had a casting issue and needed sanding in a spot on his lip, which my friend took care of for me.

8. Their normal color is back... called Classic NS. YAY!