1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miss Lola Rose: Feedback

May 29, 2010

1. I took part in a Crobidoll group order that Misslolarose ran. It was very organized and her communication was great. Thanks for such a great transaction!

2. Participated in misslolarose Crobi GO. She was very helpful and kept in touch. Will definitely join another GO if she hosts again.

3. I was in a Crobi GO run by misslolarose. Everything was run professionally and smoothly. I got my item fast and am very happy with it. Thank you for the wonderful GO. Cheryl

4. I participated in a Crobidoll group order run by misslolarose. Everything went very smoothly, communication was great, and everything was very prompt.
      Overall a great GO. Thanks!

5. I participated in a Crobidoll GO run by misslolarose. Her communication was great and everything was well organized. My items arrived quickly and well-packed. Thank you!

6. I've participated in a GO hosted by misslolarose and the transaction went as perfectly as she can make it. :) The host was prompt in communicating, cordial and went out her way to ensure the package arrived safely into my hands. Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

7. I participated in a Crobidoll Go with Misslolarose. She was a pleasure to work with and was very prompt and and kept me informed. I would definitely recommend Misslolarose and would love to work with her again. Thanks again!

8. misslolarose bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope your little one likes the eyes! :)

9. Participated in a ForMyDoll GO that was run by Miss Lola Rose, and everything went perfectly, and was faster then I had expected! Thank you so much!!

10. Participated in misslolarose Formydoll GO. She was very helpful and kept in touch. Will definitely join another GO if she hosts again.

11. Participated in a FMDoll GO, wonderful host, very helpful and friendly even when I went on vacation and was hard to contact :)

12. Bought a wig from Misslolarose, communication was great and it packaged well. I would buy from her again. Thanks again Misslolarose!

13. I did a trade with Misslolarose. I received a dollzone Mo-B on a dollfamily-h body. He was packed very well. I would do business with her again. :)

14. Misslolarose sold me a beautiful Oceanmoon Eun-Ryoung, and is one of the best, most patient, and easiest-to-transact-with people you could ever hope for! She shipped my girl out to me quick as anything!

15. misslolarose purchased a Minoru World Jr. Minoru from me, and everything went very nicely. Both communication and payment were good--friendly and prompt. Thank you for a successful transaction!

16. I bought a Dream of Doll DOC from Miss Lola Rose, the transaction was wonderful, there was friendly communication almost every step of the way and he arrived in beautiful condition and very fast. I definitely recommend buying from her, she's an excellent seller!

17. misslolarose commissioned a custom fur wig from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Communication was excellent, very friendly, payment was prompt and she let let me know when it arrived! Thanks so much! :)

18. Misslolarose bought a minifee El head and was a wonderful, patient buyer and kept in contact all through the process and let me know he arrived safely. Thanks again! ^__^

19. I bought a LoongSoul Evan head from Misslolarose and everything was perfect, would happily deal with her again!

Thank you!

20. I purchased a chair for my YoSD from Misslolarose. She shipped really fast and was very nice. I was very happy with the whole transaction. Highly recommended seller.