1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miss_Pygmalion's Feedback Thread ^.^

Dec 30, 2007

1. Got an eye mod done on my mnf breakaway dreaming head. Super reasonably priced and awesome work done fast. she's uber friendly, would love to do business with her again.

2. Miss_Pygmalion purchased a set of eyes from my sales thread and it was a very quick, very smooth transaction. Excellent communication, prompt payment and she let me know when they arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you!

3. I got a faceup done on my MNF Shiwoo by Miss_Pygmalion. She was super nice with great communication and the faceup was absolutely stunning and reasonably priced. I would definitely get another faceup done by her. ^ ^

4. Bought a wig from Miss_Pygmalion last... friday? It's already here! And it's just lovely, a real treasure! Thank you sooooo much!!! :fangirl

5. Miss_Pigmalion purchased a wig from me recently. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would sell to her again any time!

6. I bought a MNF Lightning arm from Miss_Pygmalion and it arrived in perfect condition! Just as described~ :chocoberry

7. I bought a MNF Event Fire Arm from Miss Pygmalion, great transaction, awesome communication, overall great experience, and I would recommend buying from her! Thanks again!

8. Miss_Pygmalion purchased a set of blue 12mm eyes from me. A quick smooth transaction. Super fast payment and she even let me know when they arrived. I would love to work with her again! ​

9. Miss_Pygmalion bought a Nanuri 07 head from me and was a pleasure to work with. Very friendly through PM's, and paid promptly. I felt as if my doll head was going to a loving home and would finally get the love and attention that it deserved. :3 I would do another transaction with Miss_Pygmalion in a heartbeat! Thanks again! Can't wait to see pics! XD

10. I purchased a lovely pair of glass eyes from Miss_Pygmalion and all went very very well. Great eyes were well packaged and shipped right away. Excellent communication and very nice to deal with!!!!! Many thanks, Miss_Pygmalion!!!

11. I bought Ylisande legs! Everything came perfectly packaged. It was very pleasant to communicate with so courteous and responsible seller.
      Thanks a lot!:)

12. I purchased a BJD head from Miss_Pygmalion. Communication was excellent and prompt, and the head was exactly as advertised. She kept me well informed about the shipping too. Thank you so much!

Linda S.
      galatia9

13. I purchased two pairs of eyes from Miss_Pygmalion. They were exactly what I was expecting, easy and smooth transaction and great communication also. Thanks so much!
      xo- Danielle

14. Traded some clothing for eyes with Miss_Pygmalion. Very smooth, pleasant, friendly transaction!

15. I sold an Angelsdoll Ruby to Miss_Pygmalion and it was an absolutely perfect transaction in every way. She paid in full right away, always sent friendly emails, and was a pleasure to do business with her. I would happily do business with her anytime!

16. I bought a head from Miss_Pygmalion. A great seller! Item arrived quickly, was well packaged, and described condition. Quick communication, and very friendly! Would definitely deal with again!

17. I did a trade with Miss_Pygmalion for a Ruby head. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with. The faceup she did on Ruby was gorgeous as well. She was also kind enough to reinforce the temples on her head as well. I would happily work with her again. Thank you so so much!!

18. Miss_Pygmalion participated in my recent Luts GO and was a great pleasure to do business with! She was very nice during the whole process, responded quickly to pm's and invoices, and kept me informed on any changes she needed to make. She was a great part in making my first GO a success, and I would recommend her to anyone for buying and selling :3.

19. Miss_Pygmalion was a part of my Dollshe Go. Communication, payment, and transactions were great. Thanks for being a part of the order!

20. I bought an Angeldoll Massive body from Miss_Pygmalion and it was a great transaction from start to finish. Good communication, she shipped out the body quickly, and it arrived as described. Thank you! :D