1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Miss_Pygmalion's Feedback Thread ^.^

Dec 30, 2007

1. Miss Pygmalion bought a Delf Yder head from me c: She was really polite and pleasant to deal with throughout our transaction, let me know when the head arrived and was generally just great with communication (which is important to me when I'm selling things!). I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, thank you very much for your custom :D

2. Miss_Pygmalion bought a lu-wen head from me. Fast payment. great communication. :) recommended buyer.

3. Miss_Pygmalion purchased a doll from me on layaway. All payments were prompt and even paid earlier than promised. Great buyer! Thanks again :)

4. i bought an Fdoll body from them, shipped quickly and arrived well packaged and exactly as described! A+++ seller!

5. Miss_Pygmalion just bought my Lumedoll Lucas, and I couldn't have hoped for a friendlier or more trustworthy buyer! Great communication, payment exactly as arranged, and Theresa took the trouble to let me know when Lucas arrived safely. Two thumbs WAY up, and I'm thrilled that Lucas has such a good new home! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

6. I bought a Yder head from Miss Pygmalion and everything was super amazing. She even made sure that I knew that the head was for sure yellow because the head is a decade old, and uses the oldschool ways to close. (This was also def. in the sale thread, and could be seen in the pictures, but I thought it was a super sweet gesture.) I couldn't be happier with anything as the head is exactly as described, and she was an absolute joy to buy from.

7. Miss_Pygmalion participated in my Iplehouse nYID man split that took place during the discount event for discontinued sculpts. She claimed the Noel head while I kept the body.
      Communication was always prompt on her end and also very friendly altogether. There was a rocky moment in which real life got in my way of being able to update her, which she then took the necessary measures for, then quickly resolved between us in civil and friendly tone. Payment for the head was fast and precise, as well as for the shipping costs at the end of the transaction.
      Very mature, patient and trustworthy split partner, would definitely recommend for this and as a buyer altogether! Thank you so much again ♥

8. Miss Pygmalion joined my Iplehouse group order. She finished paying off her layaway in a timely manner, and let me know when the package arrived safely.

9. @Miss_Pygmalion Bought a Granado Nuevo body from me and was fantastic to work with. Great, friendly communication. Would definitely recommend her as a buyer!

10. POSITIVE

I sold @Miss_Pygmalion my Iplehouse Aurora on layaway.
      The transaction was flawless! :abow:
      She paid the layaway off earlier than expected and communication was always excellent.
      I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, it was a pleasure. <3
      Thank you so much! :love

11. I sold a F60/Iplehouse Mirwen hybrid to Miss_Pygmalion on layaway, communication was great and the layaway went smoothly all the way through! It was a delight working with her, I'd gladly do so again!

12. Miss_Pygmalion purchased my artist sculpted Chris Evans head. She paid using layaway and was quick to pay off. Wonderful communication and was wonderful to allow me to do a invoice for records on my end due to new state tax law. She let me know when the head arrived and her happiness in getting it. I am hoping she will share photos of him finished.

13. Miss_Pygmalion bought Iplehouse Alberto from me on layaway. She made regular payments on time and kept good communication through the whole process. She let me know when the doll arrived. She has been a great person to work with. I highly recommend Miss_Pygmalion as a buyer!