1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MNF head on Kid Delf body?

Oct 23, 2008

1. Hi,

I think this has been asked before, or at least the other way around, but ahh well.

Yes, so would a MNF head work on a KD body? I'm thinking female head on female body. It's just the breast size is too big for my liking on the MNF body :)

Hope you can help

2. bumpsssssssssss

3. mnf has come out with a new smaller (cutie) chest. also, if youre talking about the new kid delf bodies, the resin match is totally off. if youre talking about the old KD bodies, then nah, mnf heads too small

4. aww its way cheaper if i get a kid delf body and arhhhhhhhh i wan a flat chested girl... :(
      but mnf they dont sell just the body....
      maybe i'll get the guy body instead i dont mind any of them anyway:sigh

thxs

5. Kid Dollmore resin matches the MNF, and they're definitely flat-chested. So if you don't mind her being a bit taller than the usual MNF girls, that's one option you have for flat-chested girls/little kids.

Edit: Plus they've recently reduced their prices, so that body is actually a GREAT deal now. Only $172 plus shipping.
      http://dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=1103 <-- There's the link to the page.

6. i agree with psychotic elflet. also, there are other options for cheaper bodies with better proportions and resin matches

7. Yay!! thxs so much the both of u n dm body that is!!(but those hybrids look weird without their clothes on...)but oh well they will always be clothed

8. I know Ashbet has a Kid Delf head on a MNF body (the other way around) so it's gotta work, I bet.

9. Not necessarily. All the kid delf head on MNF body hybrids I've seen were older kid delf heads.

The old-version kid delf resin, from before they switched to realskin, matched the MNF resin. The new/realskin resin is a completely different color and it doesn't match at all. Also the old kid delf bodies are really chunky -- they're proportioned a lot like Volks MSDs -- so even if Ninamel could find one the proportions with the MNF head and the size of the neck might not work at all.

10. i have a KD head MNF body hybrid with the old resin and although proportion is not to somes tastes i think its fine. the head is technically big for the body in an anatomical sense i guess. it does not work in reverse because MNFs heads are smaller by quite a bit than kid delfs, looking at my girls sat together now and imaging the MNF head on there itd just look strange and i dont think the hole would fit like chibiaraki said