1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Momocolor Tiny discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2013

1. Ooooohhh, so Momocolor just replied and said I could commission them Corinnes face-up for the normal face-up fee for my free event head so im going to go ahead and buy a 26 body for her as well then to make Sophies little sister! That will qualify for the free wig and ill have two complete momocolor girls!

May I ask if the posimg issue still applies to the hip/thigh joints? I read about hot glue and silicone discs - can someone explain or point me in the direction of tutorials or step by step guides? Id like to be prepared with supplies in case i need them for my girls :)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. I loved the eyes my Lucy came with, for whomever had asked that question! They are very detailed. They were too dark for her tan skin, but she's now wearing Glib eyes in a lighter brown from Denver Doll Emporium, I believe.

Chinabun - I really do strongly suggest at least hot glue sueding her hip joints and neck joint. I'm even planning on making the sueding thicker on her thighs because they like to swivel around so much and make it hard to pose her or stand her up. There's a little nub inside that is supposed to help that, but it does't do it's job very well.... ^_^"

Thanks to everyone who complimented my kimono for my Lucy in the last thread! :)

3. Ive just seen a few hot glue suedeing tutorials on youtube, and it LOOKS easy enough - Im more worried bout the restringing... Also how does one know that the gluegun is "lowtemp". I have one ive used for othr arts n crafts, but I have NO idea on how to check that...

4. Hot glue sueding is pretty easy, I don't even destring my dolls for it. And I use my normal hot glue gun which is everything but low temp and I never had any problems with it.

5. Very good to know! Thanks! I guess i just have to go for it :)

6. Thanks everyone for all the info on the eyes and that web link is really helpful! Nougat's eyes are so pretty.

7. Wow a new thread! It's been awhile since I posted so I'll share my two girls.

Melody (Lucy) and Madelyn (Corinne)

[​IMG]

8. What cute dresses your girls have.

9. [​IMG]

My Emmelyn (29cm Elena NS ) with her new faceup and a modified msd wig xD Hopefully I can find a nice wig for her soon :)

10. So many gorgeous girls in this thread! I cant wait for my babies to arrive now! Sadly Ill still have to wait for a long time... They were just ordered last week :p and two face-ups to be done... Aahh.. The agony! Lol

11. I just don't get why my Sophie and Tasha have still not been shipped after two months...

12. Hi everyone! Enjoying all the pics of your girls! I bought a 29cm tan lucy on the Mp last week. I am waiting for her to arrive still. She is still stuck in international parcels of the country she is coming from at the moment though :( I can't wait for her to get here though!

does anyone have any more tan Lucy spam for me?

13. Here is some spam of Nougat with her old wig and outfit:

[​IMG]
      Portrait von *Lil Spark* auf Flickr

14. Everybody's dolls are so beautiful! :)

15. Lottchen's bored because no one wants to play with her :(

[​IMG]
      P7230107 by juliomega, on Flickr

16. Awww, poor girl... She needs you to get her a sister or a brother, haha! :D

17. :lol: She already has a very busy one (taking part in daily photo challenge)

18. So much sweetness!