1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Momocolor Tiny discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2013

1. I bought my girl TLC from ebay, could anyone tell me is she a Lucy?
      [​IMG]

2. Congratulations! n_______n

Yes, she's a Lucy!

3. Cool, thanks so much! I really love her, she was such a reasonable price as she needed some work doing to her, i couldn't pass her up!

4. oh angeldoll, she is a vision! I love her! It would be cool to see how she came to you vs. now <3 She is just so gorgeous!

5. Congrats! -- definitely Lucy... what does she need done?

6. The previous owner superglued magnets to her back and headcap, then removed them leaving bits of magnet and glue, then re-attached again - i left her body and headcap in the freezer for a couple of hours to get the magnets off without any further damage and then as i've got some Volks sanding sheets i've gotton the bits of magnet and most of the glue off with a gentle sanding and then Mr Eraser to buff afterwards. There is still a little glue residue but its to my satisfaction since neither place will show when i take pictures etc.

Its a bit of a cautionary tale, over in the Lati thread people were surprised when i cancelled a wing order with Lati as i'm not prepared to use glue to attach magnets to my dolls- because she made such a mess due to inexperience this seller pretty much gave the doll away and i sorted it out (at least to a degree i'm happy with) in a couple of hours..

Unfortunately i didn't take any pictures before starting on her as i was eager to sort her out, not sure if i'm allowed to link ebay but think its OK for picture reference: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141022080424?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
      there is a picture there of both her headcap and back, i'll have to take a comparison photo at some point.

7. Wow, good rescue! And a good deal for you, a win-win :)

8. Momocolor finally shipped my Sophie and Tasha, I hope they will arrive soon!

angeldoll: Huge congrats on your new girl, what a lucky find!

9. I'm sooo jealous! I want my girls! &#128516;

10. Congrats! I hope they get home quickly and safely :)

I'm still waiting on my tan skin Olga (tomorrow is a solid month since I ordered her... Still nothing :( )

11. Thanks Guys! I've ordered her some extra hands from the website, hopefully the resin match will be good and they don't take too long to arrive, i was really tempted to order another girl at the same time while the events on, but i'm supposed to be getting money together to help my Son buy prams and stuff for my first Grandchild who will be born in february, so i managed to resist!

12. Some Lucy spam as requested. She's such a little diva at times but oh so cute. Everyone needs a Lucy.

[​IMG]

13. Hey guys! My tan Lucy arrived a few days ago! I love her! She was a bit kicky but I hot glue sueded her yesterday and now she's much better. Her name is Alice.

[​IMG]
      Alice by Lucy-Loves?, on Flickr

14. Oh! I saw her on flickr and loved her in that wig -- she's gorgeous! That dress really suits her too.
      Congratulations!

15. It is my Sophie.
      [​IMG]

16. She is gorgeous! I Love her wig! May I ask when you ordered her?

17. everyone's new girls are lovely!

18. She's absolutely beautiful! :)

19. I adore these Lucy dolls, they're so realistic!

20. Oh, i need a Lucy too now - DoA is dangerous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD