1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Momocolor Tiny discussion part 2

Jul 23, 2013

1. Thank you Nancy, that would be very helpful!

2. Thank you Nancy, you are a really great help. Some photos would actually be extremely helpful. Not sure how I should use them. I will have to look into that. As well as the sueding and restringing.
      Thanks. :)

3. Just to relive th thread a bit
      [​IMG]
      by Anna Zueva, on Flickr

4. What a sweet photo! I still need to take some pictures!

5. @Annaku what a sweet girl! she looks so pretty!

Ah here are my dorks with another lulu! Soon she'll have a whole new look along with the LTF Luna!
      [​IMG]

6. I have the kips, and elastic, and also need to re-string one of mine...urgh! Never done it before....

7. Be glad they are single jointed. Double jointed is more difficult. xD

8. Just sharing my two Momo girls( I always have trouble uploading photos:doh). I am saddened by the demise of the company as the dolls are very pretty. Here are my two girls and I have a third head that I need to get a body for on the secondary market. This is Veronica (momo29 Lucy)and her little sister Violet (momo26 Olga) both in tan. Both are wearing tibetan lambskin wigs I made for them. I also made their outfits. I love this pair.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. @queenbee those girls look so adorable! Such sweethearts! I knew lucy was adorable in tan, but olga in tan is super cute!

I was wondering if anyone knew a resin that matched the momocolor tan? I'd love to get a new body for my momoclor 26 girl.

10. Thank you, Higana. I was wondering the same thing, as I have a tan Corinne head that was a freebie when I ordered my Olga from Momocolor. I was hoping to order her a body, but then everything starting going downhill the company. I know they do come up occasionally in marketplace, but I always seem to miss them. So another body that matches the Momocolor/Momotreet tan would be a great alternative.

#690 queenbee, Mar 31, 2016
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    11. @queenbee your girls are adorable and those dresses are lovely. I love how they match, yet are opposed in color. My friend and I are doing a similar thing with our limwha twins.

@Higana on Flickr there is an image of crobidoll coming close to Momocolor tan. Angell Studio does custom resin matching, so maybe you could hybrid it like that? I'm sure there are more companies who offer resin matching.

12. Thank you so much, Shirelae.
      Also thanks for the info on resin matching. I will look into that as an alternative for my tan Momo Corinne head.

#692 queenbee, Apr 6, 2016
    13. [​IMG]

14. Did anyone ever find out what happened to the company?

15. @Bagirka She's gorgeous! Such a lovely pose!

@kae915 I don't think anyone knows for sure but they disappeared early 2015 and their site went down last october, perhaps due to no one paying for it? People here speculated that something happened to Yoon. All communication ceased and people were left in the dark. D:

When they were momocolor they had issues with orders, then they rebranded themselves to momotree and ended up doing the same things. Some people were out serious money I heard.

Their facebook is still up but it's inactive as you'd expect..Basically it was a real nightmare and If they ever tried to come back their reputation is pretty much shot.

On a brighter note, i was able to get a tan 29cm body for my lucy from the MP! So now she'll be a tall curvy lady!

@queenbee I recently learned that the leekeworld tan is close the momocolor tan!

#695 Higana, Apr 20, 2016
    16. Congrats on finding a tan mono body on MP! I really like the momo29 body-- it's very cute!
      Thanks for the info on leekeworld tan. I will check them out. I was leaning torwards the Luts honey delf 5 in Tan for my floating event head Corinne. The Luts tan appears to be darker than the momocolor tan, but I have had zero luck finding a comparison pic anywhere to confirm.

17. My new body has arrived. I restrung it because it was abit too floppy. Restringing wasn't as hard as I thought it was! It was my first time doing it. Here she is next to the 26cm body.
      [​IMG]

18. [​IMG]
      Exchanged my body 29cm tan, body tan 26cm, if anyone is interested, please contact us

19. [​IMG]

20. [​IMG]