1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Monday's Child, Rosen Lied

Oct 18, 2007

1. Who all has these dolls? My Mango will be here in just a couple days, and I have questions! Can she wear Madame Alexander Wendykin clothes? Shoes? I sew but I can't wait to dress her up!! I just can't get a handle on her size, evn though I know how big she is--she looks kind of chunky.

I am very excited. Anyone else have Mango? I would love to see pics!

Jenny

2. I have a Monday's Child. I am not sure if she can wear Madame Alexander clothes or not. She can fit into some of the Lati Yellow clothes - although Monday's Child dolls are a bit taller than Lati Yellow (1cm).

Proportion wise though she is similar to the Lati Yellow except her torso and legs are more proportioned. I think Lati Yellow have a shorter torso and huge heads compared to Monday's Child.

Here is a picture I took at a meet up of my MC - Bela and Chantal's Lati Yellow.
      [​IMG]

Some longer Blythe tops fit as short dresses on Bela, which looks pretty cute. She can wear 25/14mm shoes and also fits the micro-converse running shoes that most people buy for Blythe dolls.

3. Also wanted to add - here is a picture of Bela wearing a sugarmag Blythe top as a dress with Blythe micro-converse running shoes.
      [​IMG]

4. Thanks--I don't have a Lati for comparison. I will check out the shoes, Rosen Lied was sold out.

5. You can find the micro-converse shoes on ebay, I belive Mimiwoo sells them - just check that the length is under 4cm - like these ones

6. My guess would be no, Wendykins are pretty fat. Monday's Child is toddler shape, but seems slimmer than the MA girls.

My pretty girlie, Hope. She's a Mint.

[​IMG]

7. Damn my eyes ...I love these little ones ...got to be next on my list !

8. :fangirl: She should be home tomorrow!! After seeing more pics I am too, TOO excited!! I guess no one else on DOA has a Mango, so I am especially excited to see her in person--I have been dreaming of her since the first day I laid eyes on her!

Now I am thinking from all I have read here that she is tiner than I thought, which is GOOD!!!!

I'll never sleep tonight, knowing she is almost home! Chicago customs is only about an hours flight from where I live!

9. I would like to see pics of their torso's. Are their bodies asexual or do they have gender indications? Could someone post a nudy pic of their Monday's Child please.

10. Here 'ya go!

http://www.rosenlied.com/eng/sub/faq.php?Mode=view&no=87&start=0

As far as I know they have been asexual-thus far.

JENNY: Can't wait to see your Mango!!

11. Monday's Child dolls are asexual and they have no plans to release a boy version - or at least right now (I asked, hehe)...

Tuesday's Child dolls are anatomically correct with girl and boy bits, although I don't have a Tuesday's Child so I can't take pictures and you can't really see the boy bits in the pictures on the Rosen Lied website.

12. JENNY: Can't wait to see your Mango!![/QUOTE]

She cleared customs this morning, and is on her last lap home-she will be here tomorrow before noon!
      Pics as soon as I can--
      WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEEE:sumomo: :sumomo: :sumomo:

13. Thanks ocean-girl and cudna The info really helped. I wasn't fur sure why they had girl and boy versions of Tuesday's Child. I mean if they had special bits or if the only diff. was the outfit they came with. Now I know.

14. I want a Mango too. Lucky Jenny.

15. I wanted Mango the second I saw her--no money, of course. And then when I finally HAD the money, she was sold out! So I waited (NONE too patiently) and every day checked the web site--and one day she was back!!!

I would also like to get Cocoa someday--she looks so much like my best friends daughter. But it was Mango who called me first!

16. Little Mango is sooo cute, Jenny!! I just love her eyes!

17. Oh me too--they look so sad you just want to hug her!!! They did a beautiful job on her faceup. I am so happy with her!!!

18. Jenny - congrats. Her face-up is so pretty. Oooh I want Mango badly. Not really, I want more, Melon and Mint and .......

19. they are really adorable. And a perfect size ^^. I love latidoll yellow size :)