1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Moonlight BJD House

Jun 21, 2022

1. I didn't find a service feedback thread for Moonlight BJD House, so I've made this thread!

* What did you order?

Shampoo Head by Moom
      * When did you order?
      November 8, 2021
      * How was the communication?
      I had to reach out a few times, but the responses were timely.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Easy enough. I paid half up front and then was invoiced for the other half after I prompted them about what was going on with my order.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      She arrived to me on May 25, 2022.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope, none!
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      I was concerned about getting my order when the wait time extended to the end of my PayPal claim window due to much negative feedback was coming out about Moonlight BJD House on Instagram. I had already emailed to inquire about my order at the 4 month mark (the ETA was only 3 months when I ordered in November) and was told there was a shipping delay to Canada. The agent I spoke to both times was very helpful and quick to reply to me each time. I was prompted to finish paying her off when she arrived to them and I did so. She shipped after that and took about two weeks to get from Canada to me (I'm in Texas).
      * Would you order from this company again?
      I think that I would do another order with them. The mass complaints and scrutiny on IG is definitely a concern, but I think I would trust them with another purchase since I was treated kindly and given fast responses in the midst of their issues.

2. * What did you order?
      Dollzone Paca
      * When did you order?
      March 1, 2022
      Immediate response
      Easy, Paypal, paid in full
      Super FAST May 1, 2022
      no
      none
      Yes!

3. * What did you order?

2 wigs by Blackkbbo & 1 mohair wig by Y.D.X.S.X

* When did you order?

June 27, 2021 & January 20, 2022

I didn't really need any from them directly.

Easy with Paypal!

For both orders it took exactly 6 months from the date of order which was stated on both product pages that it would be anywhere from 3-6 months production time.

no

none

I certainly would. I appreciate it's a Canadian based company so shipping for me is a dream, I usually don't get to deal with many people in Canada so it's nice. I do understand the criticism of they do seem to resell a lot of things you can find cheaper on taobao but I am not the type of person to find out how to go through other agents and other ways to order from taobao so I'm perfectly fine paying whatever markup there is. It's a good service for me so I will continue to use Moonlight.

4. * What did you order?
      One-off Eyes from VanillaAnn
      * When did you order?
      July 11, 2022
      I didn't need any communication regarding this order but I have asked about other orders and responses were timely!
      Very easy! I paid in full up front.
      The eyes arrived yesterday, September 30th, 2022.
      Nope!
      No problems whatsoever!
      I would and already have. :)

5. * What did you order?
      Ying He by MIYUKI and Liu Fang by MIYUKI. The clothing on Moonlight is usually expensive so I've avoided buying any until now. But I loved the outfits the second I saw them and given the price, I just had to order them and see how the quality would be! They are gorgeous :chibi (also note that they are still for sale as of time of posting!)
      * When did you order?
      Dec 11 2022
      No issues, just a longish shipment. I did email Moonlight to ask about the shipping because it had not updated for 2 months after leaving the country of origin, and they replied within a couple business days to say that that was not abnormal. Can't really blame them for the state of shipping, really.
      I did pay in full over PayPal so no issues there either
      Notice of shipment came Jan 12 2023 (1 month, insanely short lead time!), and it arrived April 3
      Nope
      I've ordered a fair few times already (eyes and wigs). I'd like to support a "local" BJD dealer in my country and their collection is nicely curated. The prices are higher, especially the clothes, but other than that I really have not had any problems. Like @sovayne above I can't be bothered to navigate ordering on taobao and that's probably healthier for my wallet :chomp:

Pictures below (and on Flickr):
      [​IMG]IMG_4037 by SailorEris o-o, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_4032 by SailorEris o-o, on Flickr

6. * What did you order?
      Sorcerer Sansa by B.I.A
      * When did you order?
      October 23, 2022
      I emailed them once for an update about four months into the wait time, and they responded quickly.
      Simple. Paid a 50% deposit and then paid the rest when they received the outfit..
      Six months almost exactly. The outfit got to me on April 24, 2023.
      N/A
      None.
      Since they get a lot of good B.I.A outfits, absolutely.