1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MoonlightDoll Feedback

Aug 20, 2011

1. Moonlight Doll
      http://www.moonlightdoll.com/

(Mods: Didnt See a thread for this company, and wanted to start one, I think they are a relatively new since my order number was 16)

MOONLIGHT DOLL
      * What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

(Still waiting on my order, it has been shipped so just wanting to see if anyone else has ordered from them yet)

2. * What did you order?
      BJD Doll Hair Wig 8-9 E05Bl

* When did you order?
      8/12/11

Good

Very easy

It got here to the East coast of the US 5 days after shipped- Just 8 days after the order was made. The shipping speed made me so incredibly happy- I've never had anything come from Asia so quickly without paying 20+ USD for shipping :D The estimated delivery was even 3-5 weeks! Big difference :lol:

I haven't gotten to put it on a doll yet since I'm still waiting for the doll, but the wig seems soft, not messy, and not frizzy

It was more navy blue than aqua, but I'm still very happy with it
      , it's so darn pretty

definitely :)

n/a

without a doubt! it's been the best purchase I've made so far- I just can't get over how great the shipping speed was :lol: such good customer service

Not sure yet- will have to see how well this one holds up but it doesn't look like the ones that you just know will cause you trouble :)

3. MOONLIGHT DOLL

* What did you order?
      BJD Doll Wig E62/074

[​IMG]
      * When did you order?
      Sept 17th
      I sent a lot of emails but never got any back, i found another email (via ebay store) and asked if she ran the site and still havent gotten an email back, so very poor. Only emails I got were order updates
      Very easy, paypal
      it was airmail, so it took a bit longer than the 7-15 days they said, but my Post Office sucks, it got here when i was out of town and i had a hold on the mail, but they didnt give me the package when I picked up the mail originally... but got a final notice yesterday and picked it up
      Very appropriate, its a great wig and for the price, its really good
      Yes, a bit darker in person but only a shade or so
      Yes, more satisfied with product than customer service (finally they emailed me back with a logical reason why they hadnt and all issues are resolved)
      Not currently (Finally, yes)
      Probably, when i get some email back about itThey got back with me and the reasoning was understandable, so i will definitely buy with them again

They have happy camille wigs mainly so definitely... i am loving the happy camille wigs

4. MOONLIGHT DOLL
      * What did you order?

White 7/8 Wig, and Blonde 8/9 wig
      * When did you order?
      Sept 27
      Didnt really email them, but i imagine it's much better now
      Very Easy, paypal
      A couple days
      White Wig: Very soft, very paper white, just a little mussy
      Blonde Wig: Beautiful color, nice and soft.
      Better
      Very
      n/a
      Yep
      Yep

5. * What did you order? Yo-SD jacket and MSD outfit
      * When did you order? Saturday 29 October, 2011
      * How was the communication? Good. See my communication about a problem below. I was notified my automatic email when my order shipped and tracking info was in that email.
      * How easy was it to pay? When I irst tried to order the payment would not go through Paypal. Paypal told me of an error and that I should contact the seller/shop. I did just that, contacted Moonlightdoll through their comment form and they replied quite quickly that they'd look into it. In a few days they told me that although some customers had the same issue as me, other payment did go through so I could just try to pay again. I did and it went through this time.
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped on 12th of November which I don't think is too long a time. It arrive dtoday, 22nd of November which again is reasonable. The shipping that came with tracking was less than 10$ so it was very affordable.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the outfit is great. Quality is standard.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes I would. Their shipping is very low so I won't hesitate to get just a few items from them at a time, saves me the hassle of a group order.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Sure if the item was out-of-stock in their shop. Otherwise I could just get it directly from Moonlight.

All in all, a positive experience!

6. * What did you order?
      Two dresses by the company Amors.

* When did you order?
      29 October, 2013.
      Very good. I got worried about my shipped package, because there had not been a status report for 2 weeks. I got a reply from Moonlight Doll the day after my question was sent. They confirmed that the package was not lost, only delayed. They explained the cause of the delay and how long it would last.
      Very easy with Paypal.
      It was shipped on the 7th of November. Apparently November is a month of chaos regarding deliveries in Asia, so my parcel was delayed. On the 5th of December it finally arrived at its destination.
      Yes, the dresses are beautiful with very nice details. The fabrics and materials feels very nice and give a sense of good quality.
      Yes.
      Yes. Only downside is that they are a tiny bit big on my doll, and she is an average SD sized doll. Fortunately they are not too big to prevent them from looking good on her.
      n/a
      Yes, especially if they continue to ship for free.
      If it is in good condition, yes.

7. * What did you order?
      Two dresses by the company Amors.

* When did you order?
      29 October, 2013.
      Very good. I got worried about my shipped package, because there had not been a status report for 2 weeks. I got a reply from Moonlight Doll the day after my question was sent. They confirmed that the package was not lost, only delayed. They explained the cause of the delay and how long it would last.
      Very easy with Paypal.
      It was shipped on the 7th of November. Apparently November is a month of chaos regarding deliveries in Asia, so my parcel was delayed. On the 5th of December it finally arrived at its destination.
      Yes, the dresses are beautiful with very nice details. The fabrics and materials feels very nice and give a sense of good quality.
      Yes.
      Yes. Only downside is that they are a tiny bit big on my doll, and she is an average SD sized doll. Fortunately they are not too big to prevent them from looking good on her.
      n/a
      Yes, especially if they continue to ship for free.
      If it is in good condition, yes.

8. * What did you order? MSD sized for slim body dress

* When did you order? August, 2020

* How was the communication? I didn't actually try to communicate with them

* How easy was it to pay?Easy

* How long did it take to ship? I ordered in August of 2020, and the dress didn't ship until the end of January 2021!! Didn't take more than a couple of weeks to get here after it shipped. But that was a ridiculously long time to wait for a dress!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? No. Waiting time is much too long for just a dress.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

9. MOONLIGHT DOLL
      * What did you order? Two different outfits from separate makers; one for ID75 and one for SD17 girls
      * When did you order? January 2021
      * How was the communication? Excellent; they even let me sneak in one more order when I accidentally missed a deadline.
      * How easy was it to pay? A little confusing, but easy. I paid via layaway option, which is available right on the pages. Although I put a note in the transaction about a bi-weekly installment, it ended up being a second charge the next month. What have I learned? Email them if you have different layaway requests. They say they are open to doing it in their FAQ; I misinterpreted where to ask.

About three months on the nose; exactly how long the description gave. I was impressed. With how 2020/2021 have been going, I was prepared to wait longer.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Definitely. While I do think ID75 outfits are often overpriced, the quality of what I received cannot be denied. Easily Doll Heart / RRabbit level or better. No wonk stitching or cheap fabrics. Everything is impeccable. The ID75 outfit in particular reminds me of my sole Freedom Teller piece. If you held them up side by side without saying which was which, I'm not sure I could tell the difference.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Identical.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Deeply.
      * Would you order from this company again? 100%
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Instantly.