1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Moonwolf151 Feedback

Feb 18, 2009

1. Please post feedback for transactions with me here please :) Thank you very much!
    2. POSITIVE feedback. I sold a piar of Puki wingtop boots to Moonwolf151. Immediate payment and kind messages. Great Buyer, strongly recommended!
    3. a brilliant person to deal with very friendly and quick to answer messages. great buyer would definetly sell to again. :) A+
    4. I had a great transaction with Moonwolf151! She purchased a brush from me. Her pm's were all friendly and polite. She paid promptly, let me know when her package had arrived and left me feedback. I would definitely recommend her! :thumbup
    5. moonwolf was in my chrom split, and was a perfect participant!
    6. Moonwolf151 bought an outfit set from me and she was very lovely to deal with in every way.
      Her PMs was fast and friendly. Great buyer!!! I am very glad that you like it. Thank you so much. :XD:
    7. I had a wonderful wig commission with Moonwolf151
      I could ask for a better customer.
      thank u again
    8. Moonwolf bought an OE Ai head from me and the transaction couldn't be any better,she was absolutely great to deal with! :D Communication was great,she was fun to chat to as well. :) Thank you so much!
    9. Had a great trade with Moonwolf. Communication was great, we both sent our items with tracking on the same day as planned. Thank you so much for the trade Moonwolf, I love my Appini head!
    10. Positive Feedback! I bought an Appini Tail from Moonwolf and it came very quickly and excellently pacakaged! Thanks so much!
    11. POSITIVE! :)
      Bought some LF Wings, got them in perfect condition and they arrived ASAP! :)
    12. POSITIVE feedback
      Would definitely buy from again! She shipped quickly and instantly refunded me when shipping was cheaper than expected. Highly recommended seller, thank you!
    13. ^^^Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, she was kind enough to do a fairly long hold on the item for me when I was in the middle of moving and didn't have access to a computer I could use Paypal on. She was very accomidating and kind, I really appreciate that.
    14. Moonwolf151, sold me some puki boots. the communication was great and the shipping was fast. Couldn't have received a better transaction. thank you!