1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most beautiful tiny bjd you've seen!

Nov 6, 2014

1. Talk about the most beautiful/adorable tiny BJD you've seen. I just thought this would be a super cute thread!

2. Aww, I love this topic!!

I know they're fairly well-known, but I am a huge sucker for Lati Whites. There's something about those itty bitty babies that just makes my heart melt. :D Lati Yellow too. When I look at my Sunny's eyes, I just can't help but fall in love with my teeny tiny toddler!

I'm new to BJDs, so I'm definitely going to be watching this thread. I don't know of very many tiny brands, so I'm really hoping people share some super cute photos here!

3. hmmm prettiest tiny i have seen were some of the Luts tiny delf centaurs that they did. Can't remember who or where i found it but someone did an absolutely beautiful face up and body paint on one a month or two ago. Wish i could find that picture cause it was seriously the prettiest little thing i have seen. I think it was an Alice sculpt. It may have been on tumblr I seriously can't remember, but if anyone finds it they will know what i am talking about

4. I think the Withdoll babies are really cute <3

I have plans of owning some one day :D

5. omg... I adore the Luts tiny delf centaurs. They are positively the cutest, sweetest little things. I'm not a big fantasy mold fan, but I could easily see myself bringing one of those home. :D

The Withdoll babies are so cute too! -squeals-

6. Super biased because I own one, but I think Iplehouse KID Lisa is the most adorable tiny BJD sculpt ever! (I'm strictly an SD collector--- Lisa is the only tiny I fell for so hard that I had to break my SD-only rule.) She's just so pretty and expressive and flat-out CUTE.

7. I found the NikkiBritt Studio Berry Fairies really cute!

8. Dollmore banji dolls are the cutest to me. Holding one in the palm of your hand... heart melts in an instant. I will add a pic after the little boy's arrival.

9. Oh wow I have never seen her before! She's gorgeous.

10. Oceanmoon's Lin has stolen my heart. She's so sweet, and I think she's perfect for me. Not to mention I really like the head-to-body ratio, as Oceanmoon's heads aren't as bulbous as some other companies' can be. *cough*Soom*cough*

11. I've always had a soft spot for HeartStrung's Ruse if she counts. She's so gorgeous in the darker skin tone <3

Edit: Ooh, and I love MewieFish's little critters. Such cutie patoots.

12. The cutest tiniest little doll ive seen would be the HZ RoRo's. They resemble my favorite anime character Patalliro! haha

13. Pukifee Ante just has the sweetest little face. She'll probably be the first tiny doll I'll get.

14. I loved Notdoll's NariPon but she/he is loonnnngg gone. So tiny and cute :)

15. OH gosh, I'd have to either go with Dollzone Choco or Crobidol Ara B Type. They're both so cute!

16. Elfdoll Bong Sun Hwa. She has so much personality with the smile and dimples.

17. Also biased, but Leekeworlds D size Bebe is seriously the cutest thing ever. The kind of cute that is dangerous to those unprepared. As an example - he was the first tiny I actually kept. And thus spawned half my doll collection....Most of the ones I own have similar features to his because I can't get enough of that face :<

I also recently dove into the world of Lati Yellows, after seeing the Monster House Laches. I got mine this week and he's probably the second-cutest thing in the world. I don't recommend searching him out...you may regret it. I did. (I totally don't. He's on my desk right now, and just the most adorable thing ever ((after Bebe))). Laches has a very Bebe mouth. Could be why I like him so much... >.<

18. I really love Crobidoll's E lines and T lines. I have one of each, here they are - the two smallest ones in the group photo:

[​IMG]

19. I'm rarely interested in tinies, but Asleep Eidolon has some of the cutest I've seen! My only 1/6 doll is AE Adzuki Bean, he was too cute to pass up. I also really love Custard, Lian Rong, Chocolate and Peppermint.

20. Iplehouse Erzulie and if we are counting anthros, Piposland Cheshire Cats, Whispering Grass' Manuna Mouse and Island Doll An.