1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most expensive doll you bought? Least expensive doll you bought?

Feb 21, 2015

1. The most expensive had to have been my Sio2 tiny Aoandon at about 500 all said and done while my Unoa hybrid was my cheapest! I got her faceplate and headback together for like 45 dollars on ebay and her 5stardoll body for 120 :)

2. Cheapest would probably be my RS boy who would have only run a couple hundred dollars. I've got a few that were over a grand. Thankfully, I haven't broken the 2 grand line yet!

3. Most expensive is the 5th Motif Venitu which I haven't got yet T_T but ordered for about $820, cheapest was about Pygmalion Ha with MA_doll body for about $425? (I have a weakness for more realistic looking SD boys but they all so exp TT)

4. Cheapest one was Belle-Marie, my Puki Puki Flora. She came via Denver Doll Emporium with only the face-up. I think she was about $190 before shipping.
      My most expensive doll isn't here yet, but I've paid off a Peak's Woods FOF Vampire Dorothy Young (Emerald Castle). She's a full package, so she had a hefty price tag of $574! I'm pretty excited for her to arrive.

5. Most expensive is definitely Volks Luna... I still get shocked sometimes when I think of her price... :shudder Cheapest one was Mi!duck from Oh!Duck Farm.

6. Cheapest: Luca (Winter Event) blank $12.90
      Expensive: Myou Wind w/ Full Set $308.55

7. Cheapest doll was definitely my Bobobie Apollo that I got for $170, while my most expensive doll that I just bought a few days ago is a RSDoll New Evan for $570.

8. 1.6k and $190

9. My most expensive was a $160 Resinsoul Winter. Least expensive was an MSD body from Mirodoll for $30.

10. Most expensive was $900 least expensive was $250

11. Currently I only have two dolls, and the more expensive one was my Mystic Kids Francis who I got on sale for $170, but he's normally $199. My Resinsoul Mei I got as a birthday present so technically I spent $0 on her but she costs $140.

12. most expensive $715, least expensive $536

13. Haha... Well. Between his head and body, my most expensive was Sweet Gale Cyril, about 1100 all together.

Cheapest is probably 150/175-ish (I have several that were around this price).

14. least expensive is a d.i.m eileen, at $80, most expensive is supposed to be my iplehouse jid soa at about $450, but then my boss sponsored $250, so the doll that i spent the most on is my doll leaves another me amara, at about $330.

15. Most expensive was my Dust of Dolls Doom Bomi. She came in at about $1100 with a wig and Viridian House face-up, but not the shipping.

Least expensive were the various dolls I received for free in events or as gifts. But purchased, it was probably Hallow, who is a Vanidoll Beryl head (about $60) on a DollLeaves body purchased for about $45 during an event.

16. My cheapest doll was a $120 fourth(?)-hand Bobobie Weylin, and my most expensive has been my Venitu hybrid at roughly $750.

17. Definitely my most expensive doll purchase so far has been my Twigling order. I bought 2 dolls at about $900 a piece, plus another $100 just for sueding. They were my grail dolls, and she has been rumoring of no longer producing dolls, so I knew I had to get them! My cheapest doll was actually my first doll. Overall she ended up being a little over $200 due to her being a hybrid. I have since upgraded the character and her value is now at $400 with a black cherry head and an Angel of dream body.

18. My most expensive was $350 for my Little Monica Sarubia.

19. Technically...my Korra (Impldoll Sally) could be considered my cheapest. They accidentally cast the wrong body for me during my first order with them (the one I'd requested: the old star female body, received new star body), and they let me keep it after I mentioned the mix-up. I got her head during one of their events with another order, so I pretty much just paid for the custom color cost on the head. Otherwise, I'd say my actually cheapest purchase (intentional anyways) was the Mirodoll Thunder on 65cm body I'm planning to customize for a friend of mine.

On the other side of the cost spectrum would have to be my Dollshe King Corey, who normally would've gone for upwards of $900-1000 probably if I didn't have the coupon and sale to help bring that down. :)

20. The most expensive doll I bought is Miadoll ginger 276 dollar for head, and 100 dollar for body and hands.