1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most expensive doll you bought? Least expensive doll you bought?

Feb 21, 2015

1. Marigold is my least expensive, even with her custom color split, and I think Jack's now my most expensive, not just because of the resin tone, but because he's the only doll I've gotten a company faceup for. Pretty sure that bumps him up to most.

2. The most expensive doll I bough is not even a full doll just the head. (The original price of the full set doll was about $800). She is my grail(unicorn) and I honestly though I would never own one because the full set on the second hand marketplace usually sells for about $2000-$5000. The nude dolls and just the heads sell from about $1000-$2000.

So I had already give up because every head I found out was over the $1000 price. Until one day I found out a head with default eyes and in great condition for $800 including shipping and PayPal fees. So I knew the chances of finding another good deal like this were slim or none. So I just bought the head. The head sculpt is a Dollfie Dream dynamite Sasara White Gothic version.

The cheapest doll I have bought was a full set. I have had dolls cheaper than this, but not full set. She is a Dollfie Dream Sister Akira 1st version. Her original sell price was about $700-$800, but I found her under $400 including shipping and PayPal fees. She was a full set brand new :)

Both deals I found out on Mandarake :)

3. My most expensive is my Volks Yayoi Takatsuki at $872.00. Though $400 was b-day gift money. I found her as a fullset on Mandarake, in pristine condition. My least expensive is my SOOM Leepy and Rudy who tied at $175.00 (blank, no eyes, no fullset). My normal limit is $200 for a doll, so Yayoi blew that rule way out of the book, lol.

4. Most expensive: Immortality of Soul Count of Monte Cristo for $1568. My cheapest was likely my Magical Angel Kelly for about $200. It's been a long time since I bought him so I don't remember the exact price.

5. My most expensive was an Immortality of Soul Count of Monte Cristo fullset who was about $1560 while my cheapest was a Miracle Angel Kelly for, I think about $200 or $250. It's been a few years so I don't remember the exact price. Both of them are SD sized.

6. My most expensive, who was a massive impulse buy, because she came with nothing but her COA and her box. Was a Volks Lieselotte, The in my closet room Ver. She was two thousand plus shipping and fees. I feel like I didn't think when I bought her because at the time, following the law of idiocy, whenever you are looking for something, it becomes scarce. So now I left looking to buy separately the BTSSB outfit set she was supposed to come with.....

My cheapest is a Volks Nana (F-01) from 2002. She cost less than two hundred. An pretty interesting divide.

A girl ten times the price of the other......damn.

7. My most expensive doll is probably my Soom Arkose (70 cm), approximately $1100. And the least expensive doll that I bought was my second doll : Mei by Resinsoul (45cm): maybe some $200.

8. My most expensive BJD is a Migidoll Yujin (65cm). I bought his head second hand but with an artist face-up so kinda $$. Probably just under $500 total.

My least expensive BJD is a Doll Love YouYou (21-22cm?). I think she was on sale for around $100 :)

Most days I prefer not to think about it :lol:

9. I'm in the process of getting a doll that will be around 700$ if I can't find the body second hand. I've also bought a doll off the second-hand market for 60$

10. Cheapest now stands at my Dikadoll Finn who was £50 third or fourth hand lol.
      I've gotten a lot of secondhand dolls for under £100 but usually we're talking more like 80-90.

11. My most expensive was my Iplehouse Dexter, with all the choices I made on him he was around $900 if I remember right. The cheapest one I have bought was a bubble pet Molly, which I believe was around $200.

12. Probably my Ringdoll/DV hybrid I think.He is not at home, I pay the last bit of the layaway this month. But they all around 600$+ taxes, costums, etc.. Better not thinking about what they cost after I pay evertything. Cheapest is my DC Laney, because I'll get a fullset pet doll with her for free. She was 599$. Still waiting for her too. In real price for one doll my first ever Iplehouse EID Victor was 550$ But I sold him a few times ago...

13. Most expensive: Iplehouse Audrey, through Doll Choice, in Ebony resin-- $900.
      Least expensive: probably my Granado Boyd/Mirodoll hybrid, all parts bought secondhand-- around $220. Most of my dolls are secondhand, hybrids, and closer to this end of the price scale. The only 2 that were really expensive as BJD prices go were the Iple Audrey and my Souldoll Zenith dude.

14. Most expensive: Soom Euclase Full set, ~$1100 or so. NO REGRET THOUGH, I've waited 10 years lol

15. Most expensive doll I've Ever bought: A Soom Morga head ($525) and a Miracledoll body to go with it (around $350 i believe) for my fiancee. She's an SD. Morga was her grail and her first doll.
      Most expensive doll I've bought (for myself!): I was on the fence about which counted for the most expensive doll I've bought for me. Are we counting total value or what we paid for it? My Pygmalion Eita/Dollshe hybrid (72cm) would be the most expensive (around $800 total) but I got the body on sale for half off... Second most expensive would be my DoD Appi Jama (YOSD) on layaway for $600.
      Least expensive: Unidoll Cupi, $110 plus maybe $20 shipping. YOSD. My first doll.

*edit - forgot sizes!

16. Most expensive individual doll without shipping would be my DC Ant for $132; wish shipping it would be my Resinsoul Chun who was only $100 but with the weight of the package (I also am getting a used 70cm mirodoll hybrid for $70 from the same owner!) The full cost was about $260? Although those dolls have been stuck in Australia for about a week!

My cheapest doll is the Resinsoul Mei I got off an ebay auction for $64... her back is heavily stained and I have a feeling she's going to smell like tar just from the pictures but hopefully she'll clean up nicely :XD:

17. My most expensive is Dollpamm Seravie, at $350. My least expensive is Dikadoll Jia at I think $260? I only have these two for now

18. Most expensive would be my secondhand Doll Chateau Erwin and he ended up being a hair under 400 including shipping. I love his lanky strangeness!

Least expensive is my Impldoll Bosco who I impulse bought and planned to steal his body. He was 60, then I was refunded 10 because he arrived with a broken hand. I love him sooooo much now and he's become his own character. He's objectively ugly (I prefer to think vintage haha) but I don't ever see him leaving my collection. Can't beat an sd for 50 bucks either.

19. My most expensive was easily my IOS AOT Levi, with two full outfits plus his 3D maneuver gear...and at an insane price on the secondhand market that I can't even bring myself to admit to. Yikes, I doubt I will ever spend that much on a doll again, or it will truly mean that I well and completely lost my sanity. My cheapest doll was...wait...cheap must be a relative term...is there such a thing? Hm, it's possible that I may need an intervention...

20. Technically my most expensive doll right now was around $1k for the body + heads (she has two heads), however the doll I have that is worth the most is probably my Culur Theory Ery (banned here). I paid the cheapest price for her during the first preorder though.

My cheapest doll is probably my DF-A DuoDuo, which I paid only $60 for on sale haha. I haven't done anything with her yet but she is a cutie! I really need to come up with a plan for her... (I think she might be off topic as well, as she's not very heavily jointed haha).