1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most expensive doll you bought? Cheapest doll you bought?

Feb 21, 2015

1. My most expensive doll is my Volks Ryoma Sakamoto ($1800....) I've got 2 free event 1/12th tinies (Impledoll Verne & DZ Raphael) and a $90 1/12th tiny I bought - cannot remember the sculpt at all :(
      My least expensive SD is my Impledoll Camille for $300.

2. My least expensive doll I bought was my Bobobie Mei (I sold her a while ago), she was only about $160 or so.
      And my most expensive one was my Iplehouse Roger I just finished paying off.....at around $950 with shipping and such...

3. Most expensive doll was Tedros, an Iplehouse EID, and cheapest were two Iplehouse BIDs from the secondary market.

4. most expensive doll was "Enrill head" +"SDF body type4". His price around 515 USD and cheapest was "Honey bare",8 cm pet bjd from Sserien. His price is 85 USD

5. Cheapest doll I've bought was my first doll, my RS Yao. Sold her pretty fast. Most expensive was my Granado doll if we're counting the faceup work I asked the company to do and things.

6. My most expensive was my Volks Olivia at $1300, and my cheapest is my Bobobie Erin at $80.

7. I'm pretty new to the world of collecting dolls, so I don't really have any super expensive ones. But my first bjd was a pullip doll that was $72. But I really want a volks doll and I'm trying to save up for one

8. My most expensive doll is one I bought this month- a Soom Little Gem Cave Elf. All the options got me (THANKS SOOM), and with shipping factored in, he cost about $964. My cheapest is my PukiPuki Pong, who was about $198 shipped- he was in stock at DDE.

9. If you substract all the extras (free eyes etc.), my most expensive was a Feeple65 and my cheapest was a Saintbloom.

10. My most expensive is tied between my feeple60 sleeping Karsh and my doll she saint both leveling out at $650 each. .

My cheapest was my resinsoul song, he was a damaged rescue project and I bought him locally so there was no shipping either making him an even $80 although goodness only knows how much money I've invested in him since!!!

11. Hmmmmm...least/most expensive doll....least, maybe my after market Miss Kitty at $170. Most expensive...an after market Popovy Sisters Magpie at $1600.

Directly from the manufacturer....least expensive, maybe my Kaye Wiggs Lilac Layla at $525(rehomed for double that in 2014). Most expensive that I actually have at home (not on layaway) would be the fullset Soom Ignim at around $1550.

12. cheapest: Musou, my doll love chi was a little under £100.
      most expensive: so far the LittleFee Elf El who's secondhand and £250 (i think that's the most expensive at least for now)

13. Cheapest doll I've bought I got for 18.50. Apparently they weren't all that popular I guess.

Most expensive doll is the one I'm currently saving up to buy is 310 dollars, though I'm considering buying just the body and getting the head elsewhere, which would be 378 before shipping.

14. My cheapest one must of been a doll chateau bella + impl doll body...
      he was very yellowed and I have put a lot of money into him but I guess the buy was cheap?

My most expensive one must of been a zuzu delf rumi.. I think he was around 350$ total and I had to pay loads of customs costs over him and postage was pretty expensive too.. so in the end around 400-450$ ? D:

15. My least expensive doll was my tiny Planetdoll Mermaid MongMong. She was around $125 with shipping new.

Most expensive doll I ever bought was my JID Iplehouse Violet, when she was a LE doll, second hand a year or more after her sale time... Little did I know that Iplehouse would eventually make her a regular line doll literally a few months (like 3 months) later after I bought her on the marketplace..
      I definitely paid more for her then what she's worth now, but boy do I love her! She's a treasure, and she so owns me with that face of hers! Gah!

16. My most expensive doll is my IOS Sebastian Michaelis
      My least expensive doll is my Impdoll Gela

#76 paxita, Apr 6, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    17. My most expensive doll is my Volks SDGR Tae, which cost around USD1150. She is a 1/3 size girl.
      The cheapest is my Angel Region WS Ami hybrid on a MSD long leg body, I paid around USD350 for him. He's a 1/4 size boy.
      *sigh* ... all those pretty dolls! wigs! eyes!

18. My first doll is an Angel of Dream, he costs 200USD and soon putting on layaway my most expensive doll. Which is a 799 Jack the Ripper.

19. I think technically Grenade is my most costly right now £30 for her head (DollLove Ceceila) and £160 for her body (Dollzone B45-010) and then £20 for the mods she needed so in total for just her basic body and stuff it has cost me around £210 which is really good value when you think about it. And she is my favorite I have so far.

20. My most expensive doll was my K-doll Kian. I paid $200 for his head (second hand at that) and about $400 for his body (just before the price dropped :doh). My cheapest doll was my Fantasy doll Viktor. I won his head as a door prize and traded clothes I had made for his body (all at Resincon in 2008) so he cost me $0 in cash. The cheapest doll I paid money for was my Bobobie tiny. I think I paid $80 for her.