1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most expensive doll you bought? Cheapest doll you bought?

Feb 21, 2015

1. SDs
      Most expensive: My Iplehouse SID Carina, 600 USD.
      Least expensive: My 5Stardoll body/Leekeworld Lionel-hybrid: 170 USD.

YOSD:
      5Star Tong Tong: 120 USD

2. Most expensive was an Iplehouse EID Carina at $879, but that included some extra hands and feet. Least expensive, I have twice paid $250 for second hand dolls from the DOA marketplace for a Elfdoll Soah, and a Pipos Cheshire Cat, a gray basic doll. One can get amazing deals in the marketplace... if one is very, very patient.

3. Most expensive: my Iplehouse SID real skin Edan $865, bought new from the company.
      Least expensive: my Iplehouse old body JID white skin I $75. She was second hand and needed lots of work.

4. My most expensive BJD is my Fairyland Sionna and my least expensive BJD is my Littlefee Luna. My most expensive doll is a custom Blythe.

5. My most expensive: DD Hatsune Miku, $1600. She cost a lot because I bought the extra outfits with her as well, on EBAY no less. I had to have her, I missed out on the preorders. I'm still paying her off :sweat
      Least expensive: Pullip Oscar Francois: $180. I know she's not a BJD but she's still a doll lol

6. My most expensive: My Kid Delf Berry (with a couple started things) bought straight from the company for about $400 total

My Least expesive: If you count off topic Abs ones, my Hujoos at $30-$50 with shipping. But for just resin, my cheapest will be my Dollzone Aimi. I bought her head from Dollzone for $40 i think. She doesn't have a body of her own yet, but I'm looking in the sub-$100 range :)

Edit: my cheapest on topic bjds now are actually my two doll love yosds who are tied at $100 each (with free shipping and faceups :) ) Berry is still the most expensive, with the rest of my bjds in the $170-$200 range since I bought secondhand/made hybrids

#86 Aliyahbetd, Apr 16, 2015
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    7. Most expensive:
      About 310€ Soulkid (not that expensive at all.......)

Least expensive:
      95€ used iplehouse baby doll

8. Hmm. Mine are actually around the same amounts. $600-$700. I buy a lot of accessories so I am not exactly sure the exact price. *checks her invoices nervously..* It's hard for me to figure out because of shipping. I pre-ordered snow Miku and she was $650 but that's including shipping and then Carmine was $590 but that's not including shipping. And I have another doll I got that is off-topic and she was 600 yen not including shipping. So they have all been very close in price. :3

9. My most expensive doll was a Fairyland Feeple65 Chloe, she was $720 (blank with SP) and least expensive was a modded/damaged Fantasydoll Amber that was $45 including shipping and came with a wig and eyes :)

10. Most expensive was Soom The Fox since I bought her outfit and wig (skipped the blushing to save money) and with shipping was just over $1000. Cheapest was Aileendoll Violet blank w/eyes for just under $200 w/ shipping.

11. I only have one doll (new sorry) but I got him for 100 dollars, he's an MSD DoD with some slight chipping on his arm, came with some clothes eyes and a wig, I am super greatful for the deal :y

12. Most expensive is Peakswoods Dandy Tristan for around $740. Cheapest, excluding off topic dolls, is my Pukifee Chocolate for about $250.

13. My most expensive doll is my second hand Limhwa half elf $610.

And cheapest was my second hand aileendoll ashe $200

14. Mine is my Soom MD Chrom, Bane of Wolf. I bought the wolf head and human body nude for $700. After wigs and clothes, Enchanted Doll eyes, and faceup, he cost me well over $1,000. That hurts me to type out.
      My cheapest was my DOC Petsha. She was purchased second hand for I believe $230? She was a birthday gift so I don't remember the exact cost. But then I bought her a BtSSB Volks red riding hood outfit set so that added on an additional $300. All of my dolls end up being over $500 after clothes! I spoil them.

I hope to add a Volks Suiseiseki to my collection someday, and she will definitely top my "most expensive" list!

15. My most expensive doll is one that hasn't arrived yet. Soom faery legend Noellia in black skin bought from the company. She cost me a little less than 500$. Though she will mostly be complete when I get her, I bought her a wig and eyes, but the clothing will come with her.

My least expensive doll was my IMPL Doll Verne, simply because he was a trade with a friend (and my introduction to owning a BJD). Value-wise he is also the least expensive of my dolls. But since I traded him for an item that was collecting dust otherwise anyway, it felt more like a gift or a freebie.

16. My most expensive doll was an Unoa Lusis + every faceplates... Beautiful doll, but I had to sell her. And my cheapest doll was a Pukifee Ante, sold too :)

17. My Dollshe boys. Saint (fresh) in 32s body, Bernard (fresh) and Hound (copper/oriental) in purebody. Not to mention IM Hound in pale tan in purebody because his in the mp right now.

Cheapest would be my Bobbie Mei who is sitting as a floater right now. Can't seem to get rid of her since she's my very first doll. Hoping to buy her newer body in the future though.

18. Hmm. Most expensive was definitely my original SD13 Isao Nanjou fullset. I don't remember now, but he was somewhere in the realm of $1500.

Cheapest probably would be the Wishel I had. Though I don't remember how much it was, either! I just remember it being pretty cheap. #oldfogey

19. My cheapest dolls are my Luts KDF. Normal skin and with face-up, which were about 354 with shipping.
      My most expensive doll is my Iplehouse Claude in peach gold and blank, and he was 885 with shipping (minus $60 for his extra hands).

20. The most expensive doll I bought I think it's my YOSD Puff from volks, at that time, its around $450. and cheapest one is my first doll, only $100. Anyway, I both love them.