1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Movie Character you would like to have as a bjd?

Dec 24, 2014

1. I'm going to make one of mine into Loki, when I can be bothered to make that annoying wig (so at the moment, he's just Tom!). But he's behind Thranduil when it comes to wig making, because poor Thranduil was my first doll, and thus recieved my first wig attempt, which is somewhat terrible looking.

2. @Princesouffle Yesss!!!!! Howls moving castle would be absolutely amazing!
      Not really films, but I also would want Link from The Legend of Zelda and if we are just talking overall movies in general would love a doll that looked like actor Ezra Miller! :love:lol:

3. Thank you so much for your help!! I've just googled Agatti Doll and I think you got the right answer! And their dolls are amazing...looks like real humans! I hope I can find one in the secondhand market. Thanks again:)

4. No problem! I love to be of assistance, even though I'm pretty new to the hobby.

5. I randomly decided my next custom comission should be Legolas, to go with Thranduil. Why not, eh?

6. I would also like to see a bjd of Claudia. When I think of evil dolls, I think of this character because she is a bloodthirsty killer with a deceptively adorable doll-like appearence.

7. This is an interesting post! Umm...I want a...I don't know

8. I think I might need an Old Man Luke from the recent Star Wars movies. No idea how to make this happen, but I've been kind of in love with Mark Hamill for most of my life so I feel like it's fitting.

9. Huh...

I can think of a few I would love to ideally shell. Audie Murphy as himself in To Hell and Back. Michael Moriarty from either Bang the Drum Slowly, Q - The Winged Serpent, The Stuff... A couple of Law and Order characters (I would love a chance at doing a Mike Logan doll). Captain Kirk from Star Trek (Pine, not Shatner, for me). Rufus Sewell as Adam in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Ooh, actually, that last one sounds a little too tempting!

But, I'm sticking to my own OCs and a limit of three dolls (I say that now...).

10. I am also dying for a Chris Pine MNM for Kirk. I have Spock but I never bothered to get him a body cause what's the point without Kirk?? He's on my "will never happen" wish list. All the Chrises get MNMs but Pine. I guess Pratt doesn't have one yet....

11. Nausicaa from "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind" would be fun! I also agree with the Howls train :D

12. I'd love to shell some of the Final Fantasy and Studio Ghibli movie characters. I don't really have any non-animated movie characters I like that much.

13. Sarah and Toby from Labyrinth. It's going to happen for me. Maybe not this year, but it's going to happen! (I don't want Jareth...there's already a couple of fantastic ones out there and that's enough for me to look at.)

14. I have a few I'm in the middle of making. I'm making a Tia Dalma from The Pirates of the Caribbean franchise and Princess Liho from Valerian. On my major wish list is a David from Prometheus, and by extension Walter. Just need a Michael Fassbender sculpt to do it.

15. While the movie will not be out until later this year, I would love to get an Alita from the upcoming movie Alita: Battle Angel.
      [​IMG]
      I have been following Battle Angel/Gunnm for nearly 18 years... so I would love to see an Alita/Gally bjd.

16. I would love to have a Thomas Sharpe doll from Crimson Peak and his sister Lucille whit her victorian dresses

17. I actually strongly considered doing this! That’s my favourite movie!

18. Audrey Tatou's character from Amelie or Kate Winslet's character from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

19. I could think of quite a few but the top of my list is Jareth from The Labyrinth!!! Goblin King BJD!!!

20. [​IMG] I saw a couple incredibly gorgeous Princess Serenity doll that I would just die to own,
      [​IMG]

But I have a ton of Sailor Moon things already XD

#360 RaisloverSakura, Jan 9, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 12, 2018