Preorder Mr Oh Preorder (until December 7th) + Black Friday offer !!!

Nov 24, 2016

1. [​IMG]

Hello my sweet friends !

Here is my very first boy : Mr Oh !

I am truly glad to introduce Mr Oh because he is the brother of Mystery !
      You can see that they have a familiar look :)

Mr Oh is a 33cm tall YOSD-sized ball jointed doll.
      His eye size is 14mm, just like his sister; he wears the very same clothing, shoes and wig size (7/8) than Mystery !

Of course, as you can see on the naked pictures, the bodies are VERY different; he has a very accurate boy body when Mystery of course has a very girly body. But they are the same size in everything though !
      That's the magic of anatomy :)
      You can also see from his gallery that he is a very versatile boy, being a little Tom Sawyer, to Peter and the Wolf or even a little geek punk !

SPECIAL OFFER FOR MYSTERY OWNERS : the face up for Mr Oh, if you require one, is free for you, and the offer runs until the preorder closes on December 7th !

BLACK FRIDAY OFFER LIMITED IN TIME ! ONLY UNTIL SUNDAY 27TH OF NOVEMBER INCLUDED ! PAST THAT DATE, THE OFFER WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ANYMORE !
      You can adopt a couple of siblings, Mr Oh and Mystery human version for the special price of 950$ instead 1100$!

Of course Layaways, even for the Black Friday offer, are available as usual, and Face up by me as well :)

More pictures and information here : Mr Oh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]