1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MSD Carriage Bag - Opinions Please

Jan 6, 2008

1. I need to buy a carrier bag for Lilith (photos posted in gallery here for those interested) but I'm having trouble deciding which company to buy an MSD bag from, below are the two choices:

Dollmore MSD Carriage Bag (Black Fabric)

Luts Carrier Bag for Kid Delf

Out of the two, which is sturdier and gives better protection? How much space is there for accessories and such? Also, how long does either company take to ship the bag? I need it for an anime convention I'm attending on the 29th February.

Thanks for your time~ ^^

2. oooh im also looking for a good msd size bag. though really...id like something i can carry 2 MSDs in. but on dollmore i only saw double SD bags...would one SD bag be enough room for 2 MSDs on opposite sides? any ideas?

3. I have both kinds and I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dollmore carrier. I comfortably fit two msd's and a bambicrony in it with room for all their junk plus, the strapping and top opening "lid" is just fab :) Dollmore had it shipped in a week and it took about the same again to get to me, you can't argue with service like that!

4. Thanks for your feedback on the carriage bag, Lulu! After looking at the product page again, I think I'm edging more toward the Dollmore version XD

Anyone have thoughts on the Luts bag just for record's sake?

5. dollmore it is ^^ *cough* i prefer the colours anyway.

6. I agree Dollmore is better, it cost a bit more, but it's worth it.

7. I think the dollmore one looks better and seems to have more room? n__n

8. Survey says...Dollmore! I'm gonna buy a bag soon~ Thanks everyone!

9. I can't tell from the photo, does the dollmore bag have pockets inside or out for extra stuff?

10. I also make carrier bags. The bags come with a cozy sack which is padded to protect the dolls. The bags have interior pockets.

11. I think the dollmore bag has pockets on the inside AND outside from what I gather.

Personally, I'd go with Dollmore, they have a pretty good variety :3

12. the dollmore bag does indeed have pockets inside and one outside on the back too :)

13. Dollmore tend to also send you a nice little surprise with your order. :)

14. I ordered my MSD carriage bag last night, I'll post a mini review of it when it arrives :3

15. I have Dollmore MSD and SD size.. love them! Good colors too :)