1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MUdoll Dream Project 612 - Le Petit Prince

Dec 26, 2007

1. Discussion about the new doll: Le Petit Prince
      English website here: http://www.mudoll.com/
      Korean website here: http://www.d612.com/
      I don't know of a English website yet. If anyone finds one, please let me know and I'll change the first post.
      If you're curious about the story, just do a Google search for "The Little Prince". There are a couple websites with the actual full text of the book. Though I would also highly recommend buying the book.

2. This doll is SD sized? I like him very much because he is soo boyish and innocent looking. I hope he is not limited, but i kinda think he is :\

3. it's interesting to know that the company actually got a official
      approval/license from the family of the auther of the book.

4. he's 60Cm according to the site which I believe is SD size (or slightly taller?) Regarding whether he's limited or not, the site doesn't
      specifically say anything, but it appears that he's not.

5. I would buy him in a heartbeat if he was MSD sized. I just don't think I'd like to have a larger doll yet.

6. i love le petit prince!~ it is my fav book of all times.. and in order to honor that id buy him if he was offered internationally~ maaan i wish he came with the fox as well! or the rose.. but i never really liked the rose but occasionally pitied her.

7. when I saw your thread, I hoping that he were a yo sized or at least
      msd sized doll. I wonder why they made him so tall..

8. He's very charming and his overall character suits to my liking!... I have to watch out more of him... Jan 2008... hmmm... can't wait! :aheartbea

9. O_O
      I actually think I am so in love with this guy. If anybody figures out if you can get him on another site [english please xD;] share!
      He's so beautiful ;;
      Can somebody translate/give more info?

10. He's a Standard Collection (maybe he's not limited ver)
      but it says that they have sort of gift event that will end on jan 1 2008

A full set doll

Configuration: The Little Prince (assemble complete), 18mm acrylic eyeballs (cobalt), a wig, clothing, shoes, Bags default case, the official certificates

make-up is not included.

here's his measurement according to the website

Body Size:

Height 61cm

Head circumference 9.5 "

18mm Size eyes

7.3cm foot

11. Here is English site. The link was in the Korean site.
      http://www.mudoll.com/

I could not find whether they had gotten the licenses for "Le Petit Prince", "Rosen Maiden".

12. Aw I think he's great! I love the Little Prince story as my dad used to read it to me when I was a little kid. I think they did a great job interpreting the Prince as a resin doll--he has the sweet, somewhat sad and innocent face that I would imagine him to have. Anyone know how much he costs in US dollars?

13. omg the little prince!!! O_O it looks just like him!!!...well from the illustrations that is...

14. They state very clearly that they are fully licensed.

I would have crumbled had he been in the 40cm or 30cm range. Lucky for my wallet.

15. It'd be great if he weren't limited, I don't even know the book so if it were a limited outfit I wouldn't be devastated ^^;;

Also, about the mu website, I can't locate dolls on there D:

16. oh that is spectacular. A beautiful doll for a beautiful story. I love "Le Petit Prince." My partner refers to me as his "little prince" sometimes, and long ago he would quote passages from it to make me feel better.
      I'd love to own this pretty, pretty boy. :D

17. ......I want his leather jacket. BADLY.

He's a real charmer too.

18. READ SOMETHING WRONG, I ROCK.
      ]: I would have probably preferred MSD, but he's adorable either way.

19. Oh, thank you very much! I could see it in Japanese site now, too. Is there some info about Shinku's illustration?