1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MuDoll (FelixDoll) Brownies discussion Part 3

Apr 16, 2010

1. Thanks :D It's by simplykir on etsy!

2. I'm pretty sure they are, by what I read on their website.

Ruru and Yuyu face sculpts came out at the same time Pepe and Haha did. Believe me, I stalk Brownies like mad!! I'm a bit insane about them. They have their flaws, but I think they're a real marvel.

3. The sun was shining today so i made some pics with my girls in our garden.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. The wigs are from Ajumapama. But i think they are the same as the Puki Puki wigs that you get at Fairyland.
      I love these wigs but sometimes they are just toooo big. The dolls can´t pose so good or sit on a chair.
      I´m looking for some shorter ones.

Good to here that you found what you were looking for. I hope you don´t have to wait to long.

Post pics when she is home!

5. Nougat, Your girls look so cute in the garden. I love the picture of them waving. Brownies have the best waves. Here's an old one of Anabel waving.
      [​IMG]

6. Oh, I just stumbled upon thread three. I just thought no one was posting. (Dumb me.)
      I've looked through all the new doll pics and am glad the cuties are still arriving to anxiously awaiting owners!

Since I've been "lost," my darling Jackson has arrived. She was supposed to have human ears, but they sent an elf-eared girl. That's fine with me since I love fairies and elves.
      It's been rainy and even snowy where I am, so my only picks are indoor shots. But here she is! (She goes by Jackie.)

[​IMG]

Here she's getting to know her new, big sister, Resin Lied (Monday size) Apple. They're climbing all over my sewing machine.

[​IMG]

7. Sfbeck your Jackie is wonderful and she looks great in that outfit. I have those boots in black and white and they are just adorable! (CCC Shoes available at DDE by the way!)

8. Ahhh, they're all so cute. I hope mine arrive someday. :...(

But hey, at least I've finally made it to 40 posts (I am not the chatty type, especially since I don't have any on-topic dolls to talk about yet!) so maybe I can start stalking the Marketplace soon.

9. When did you order??? Ha Ha~
      I need fingers crossed, too~
      Day 229~

I love the new case but please send my dolls first.

10. I received the ship notice from Karin this morning for my Asha (Momo) Brownie!

She placed the order on 2-13-10, therefore it was 79 days from the day of ordering to the day of ship notice. I am so hoping those who are waiting dolls will soon be getting good news too.

Soooo, since Asha was ordered smack in the middle of the Felix drama, we will now have answers to:
      * Will she have an older or newer face-up?
      * Will she have the short platinum stock wig or a replacement?
      * Will she have anything resembling her stock outfit?
      * What box/container will she have?

I am crossing my fingers for:
      * older face-up
      * short platinum wig
      * any outfit, even nude
      * original red Felix box, ha ha ha

Yeah, I know, I am lucky to be getting ANY doll at this point, let alone a box! ;)
      More than anything I am interested to see just when is the absolute end-point for getting the older Brownie versions (Karin now has some of those back up & available on AjumapamaUSA,) & when is the start-point for the new versions to begin shipping. It's all very confusing.
      :?

11. In other news:

Ohhhh, CAKE
      [​IMG]

Trinket nearly falls head-first into an ocean of buttercream at my favorite bbq place. Bad photo due to dead digi-cam battery, but we had lots of fun anyway. : )

12. A-n-d Trinket's new bedroom -
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

* sweetie pink crochet bunny is from our very own JadedSurrealism. :aheartbea
      * darling tiered dress is from Spampy
      * 5-piece furniture set is from my local Hobby Lobby, $19.99 USD, & they also have it offered on their website, yay! I could not have found anything more perfect.
      * bright pink little bunny, turtle, frog, & bear are also from Hobby Lobby. It was a great trip, lol.

13. I got my shipping notice too!! :D

The hands aren't coming - I had ordered the full set of option hands, and I was kind of expecting that they were going to cause a problem - and the wigs are different but they sent gift wigs as well. So, we shall see what arrives!

Winniecat, that's just horrible that you have had to wait so long. :(

14. I looked at this and said "HEY!!" Showed my husband, he's like "...what?" Duh! I made that!! :D

I'm happy you're getting your SECOND doll, but I'm pretty upset that it is day 100 and I still haven't gotten my first :(

15. G.Annie:
      I love your bedroom~~~

I've saw the new information from Ajumapama USA. It seems a little bit different from Japanese site.

Azami:

Yes. I never think that my dolls take so much time.

16. i was wondering, is the sonuro company a new dealer, the old dealer? i'm still trying to figure out how these dolls are back up for sale with the bankruptcy issue and people still waiting on dolls. i would definitely consider getting one, but it seems like a big risk to start making orders??

17. Thanks, laurmann2000! I chose her basically for the wig, but as it turns out, I love the outfit, too! It was supposed to come with boots and didn't. I like the ones I bought better! Overall, I'm very happy! (I also ordered a Small Comfort body that I'm not really expecting to get.)

Congratulations on the shipping notice, G.Annie. Mine came in a "Hello Kitty" rectangular box... just a warning not to expect the Felix box. The wig was the one in the photo... it came without the metal cap, though.

I love her bedroom... too cute!

18. Sonuro is changed to another company already.
      The old orders are just resolved partly.

19. With all this news flying about, can anyone say if they are going to produce the Small Comforts again? I've been holding back showing them because it's so hard to see a cute little one and not be able to get it. I have two Brownies as well. Stanley and Mangotine. They need more photos.

They don't make the moccasin resin anymore, so Mangotine is very special. She's on the right. This is a good resin comparison pic.
      [​IMG]