1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MuDoll (FelixDoll) Brownies discussion Part 3

Apr 16, 2010

1. I found them on dolk and dolls #, which is a korean site. Can anyone figure out how to order off the korean site? The price is much much cheaper on it. u_u Almost by 1/2....but I can't figure out how to enter a US address.

2. They are refurbishing their premises until next week, I would try emailing them then.

3. Is mu doll still selling the choco brownies? babytarragon yours is so cute.

4. They are sold through dollsshop.co.kr (or from ndollsshop.com, choose the Korean Flag at the bottom of the navigation menu,) though the cocoa color happens to be out of stock today. They offer full sets, with faceup, or the blank doll.

I am not sure whether they can accommodate a full set with cocoa doll. At the time I ordered, they were not making cocoa colored hands either.

#844 Lokinta, Jun 14, 2016
      Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    5. thank you for your reply!

6. Can you check the link? It's not working for me!

7. I corrected the error! Thanks for telling me.

8. Hello guys! I was wondering if there was any way to tell if the Felix Doll is legit or not? There is one I have found second hand and was wondering how much they sell for?

9. I haven't seen them get bootlegged, maybe because they are so cheap to begin with.

Second hand I would say around $100 if in very good condition?

10. They've never been recasted.

I'd say $100-$150? They haven't been turning up used to often lately

11. Thank you very much!!

12. Trying to insert an image of my new Brownie, Leetha. I am so fascinated with her!

#853 Palma, Nov 8, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    13. [​IMG]

#854 Palma, Nov 8, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    14. Thank you!
      She is very delicate and playful at the same time.
      I really like the design of the Brownies. Unfortunately, mine came without the piece, that holds her eyes in place in the back of a faceplate.

15. My little gang - Masha, Leetha, Ella.[​IMG]

#857 Palma, Nov 8, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    16. Does anyone know who's making Brownies at the moment?

I think that ndoll had the rights to them after Mudoll, but I see that their website seems to have disappeared :( Their English shop has been closed for quite a few months, and I was really looking forward to it opening again. I see that Dolk Station has them listed, but they have them so "sold out". I've emailed them, so I'm looking forward to hearing back from them.

It's sad that Brownies seem to have lost their popularity. It seems that back when BJDs first started becoming popular they were some of the more common dolls.

17. Dolls# still do them but looks like their English shop is closed. I used a shopping service to buy a body recently. But the doll before that I bought from Dolls# by email

Dollsshop.co.kr is the site

#859 babytarragon, Jul 12, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    18. Thanks for the info! I'm so pleased that they're still being made!